Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Haha well it happen. When we did the rebuild we had the head decked an had to put a spacer plate between the head an block an went with a stage 2 pdi tune no problems yet knock on wood..

Haha well it happen. When we did the rebuild we had the head decked an had to put a spacer plate between the head an block an went with a stage 2 pdi tune no problems yet knock on wood..
Bet they didn't cut the counterbores when they did your head gaskets. Acerts are known for sunken liners and Cat won't admit they have a problem with liner protrusion. A low liner will cause the block to fret under the liner flange this causes the liner to sink into the block deck surface. Once the liner drops more than .005" compared to the liner next to it, the head gasket is gone! If they're low from the factory they shift and fret the block then they drop even lower. Any time you have one apart they need to measure them and they all need to be at .006". Cat says anything between .001" to .006" which is total BS.

Yah we had a guy come an cut the counter bores. It was under warranty the 1 an 2 time but they said it was the way the motor was ran the 2nd time.So we just did it are selfs an had it done just as fast if not faster then they would of.

Just yank it and drop in a 6nz or a signature 600isx cummins :D

Why do that wen u can swap 6nz ecm an few odd parts an u have a 6nz .we did are 06 pete. But i happy with the acret it will run now that i got the bugs worked out .

I'm about 4.8-5.1, but I'm over 100k gross every time

Mr.T... i wanted to go home too!

2012-09-26171039.jpg

You've got some warning lights on lol. And some pretty low gears too, at 80mph I'm only at 1600rpm LOL

Derp....heavy hauler, I should have guessed. The truck I used to haul equipment with was an 01 379exhd with a c16 625 cat, 18 double over, 2 speed 4.33 rears, 20k steer axle with a 20k pusher LOL it was waaaaaaay over spec'd, but it was a bad ass ride

That's nothing. The truck my dad drove when I was a kid would be turning 2100@74mph. 3406e, 10 speed,11r24.5. I'm not sure on rears but they were short.

Probably couldn't keep a crank in it either I bet, 1800rpm is pushing an E model pretty Damn hard