Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Probably couldn't keep a crank in it either I bet, 1800rpm is pushing an E model pretty Damn hard
It was a company truck and he only drove it until it had 100k. I wouldn't doubt that fleet having engine issues once those trucks got some miles on them.

a3ydaba4.jpg

More lights lol

Can't ever have enough lights!LOL I need to go through my shop and find all those 379 goodies for ya Mr.T!

For those than don't know, the rear light brackets are a 2004-older bracket modified to fit my truck with the cab mounted mirrors

Well as much as I always hear, a truckers life is no life at all, at the age of 21 I have been wanting to drive for a year or better.
These three are for sale in my area. I can't help but love the freight shaker.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349048807.286883.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349048814.747537.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349048823.234055.jpg

Freight shaker looks pretty good, but that black Pete gives me major wood

The freight shaker rolls out at 300" and the Pete is 320"! Lol I love it. The black truck is a gloss black frame with ghost flames and then the rest is all flat black. It looks killer to me. I like that "outlaw" look better than anything out there.

I'd snatch that 359 up in a heartbeat. What's the specs on it? Extended hood?

Copy and pasted from the ad.
1978 359 320" wheel base custom paint, painted to match fiber glass fenders, 8" straights drop visor big bumper 3408 15 over with 3.55 rears on lp 22.5 tires. In past 2 years rods and mains and fuel pump rebuilt and new reman rears.

I love that one and the black truck. I just can't make up my mind on which one I like more.

Ok dumb question of the night. Wheel base measured from front centerline to rear drive center? Or tandem center?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Center of the steer axle to center of the tandems

3408....much bigger, much more thirsty, sounds like pure sex, and will pass everything but a diesel pump.

3208=junk
3408=twisted steel and sex appeal LOL

3408....much bigger, much more thirsty, sounds like pure sex, and will pass everything but a diesel pump.

3208=junk
3408=twisted steel and sex appeal LOL
Amen! The designers didn't even like the 3208! The 3408 is where it's at! How much for that '78 Pete?

The song of the gods is a 3408 bellowing through some 8" straight pipes. Just thinking about it makes me drool a little