Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Heard today that a manufacturer of great interest to me might be divorcing the manufacturer of afore mentioned **** box

Heard today that a manufacturer of great interest to me might be divorcing the manufacturer of afore mentioned **** box

I've heard the same thing, right from Cat... They have an interest in building a complete truck in house

Damned you people move quickly, but yes, it came from within the monster
Did you receive your goods sir?

Last edited:
I'm still waiting to hear how that truck runs. Love to do the split manifold for the looks but everyone that's tried it said it's a turd.

I would love to see a video of it running or working (I'm sure we will never see that though)

Damned you people move quickly, but yes, it came from within the monster
Did you receive your goods sir?

I think so? Lol. I got notice from UPS that a package was delivered but I am up at work. I had my parents stop and put the box (boxes?) in the house

Sent from my flashscan v2

Dropped liners into an N-14 today
62bc2defed9b6c7531b70a36bd902850.jpg

Snapped a rare pic of ****box supreme not broken down. Likely overweight though :/. This truck needs to go away...
Maxxforce boatanchor. Another imported european wonder.LOL
:clap::clap::clap: I have no idea how IH is still in business. Even the local government highway departments have started to bail. Some have jumped to Western Star for their dump trucks.

The last round of KY House PO included westerns I think. We have made a killing on school systems running from the maxx motors. I know at least one school system filed suit against navi and I would think there are others.

That shop check liner protrusion on your motor yet?
Just talked to the guy building the engine, my engine had a cracked head and manifold, charge air cooler was leaking, two liners were bad, and the turbo was trash. He did say the bearings looked good and there was almost no cavitation though........ He also told me 'the liners are all within cat spec but they'll be set to .006 because cat spec is bullish!t' haha. So I think she'll be a solid runner once all is said and done

Last edited:
Just talked to the guy building the engine, my engine had a cracked head and manifold, charge air cooler was leaking, two liners were bad, and the turbo was trash. He did say the bearings looked good and there was almost no cavitation though........ He also told me 'the liners are all within cat spec but they'll be set to .006 because cat spec is bullish!t' haha. So I think she'll be a solid runner once all is said and done

:rockwoot:With that many miles you can't complain about that.

Nah.......cat engines are junk, I told him I wanted it yanked out and replaced with a Volvo :rolleyes:

I heard ISX engines are junk so I had mine replaced with a Cat...3208T.

Junk is all relative lol

Sent from my flashscan v2

There was no reason for the crank to come out or they probably would have

Its a resonator, normal aerocab mufflers are under the truck, but those got deleted when we put the straight pipes on. Full on straights got annoying so I had the shop put that resonator in

Know where it came from, need to find one for this 87, gets a little atrocious in the power band and under jakes.