Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I was just referring to the fact that it's wasn't an all too common 400hp BCIV

I know, but one of the most coveted engines seems to be a 676 cpl BC4 which is a 400, then there were the 444s which were all low flow.

78 would have one been a year after the big cam had came out, even my 79 is close enough to that it even has 14.5:1 pistons instead of the 14:1 the laters ones came with.

That truck has a ecm from serious series 60, but if you plan on using it for anything but pulling i wouldn't suggest it. I'd look in to converting it to a ddec3 if you are wanting more power. And I'm not meaning that ecm gives it so much power you cant drive it, tuning for a ddec2 is virtually non existent so this tune is a modded Australian tune. It lopes hard if not above 1500 rpm, like hard enough it will throw a stop engine code and shut it down.

Ya figured I was gonna have to upgrade the ecm. I do have a ddec4 ecm kicking round. I just wasn't sure what the ddec 2 can handle for power and what tune I could put on it. I've got a ddec 4 series 60 in another truck with lots of power and good mileage.

Ya figured I was gonna have to upgrade the ecm. I do have a ddec4 ecm kicking round. I just wasn't sure what the ddec 2 can handle for power and what tune I could put on it. I've got a ddec 4 series 60 in another truck with lots of power and good mileage.

I would not want to get it much over 430 and run it everyday with the two piece pistons if it still has them in it. I've seen several 370 engines that the top part of the piston suddenly started to dis like the bottom part.

I would not want to get it much over 430 and run it everyday with the two piece pistons if it still has them in it. I've seen several 370 engines that the top part of the piston suddenly started to dis like the bottom part.

These are just in the ddec 2? I think the tag on the valve cover was 450 hp. The motor was apart at 600k km for a dropped valve but what was done I don't know.

I think I'm going to pass on that Pete I got a little more info and it's more of a project than I want to deal with right now. Thanks for the info and help guys.

Here's how my day is going!
4c053a4a6fa43f3a8989aa93c9903256.jpg

2fb6a75fd5b662d845c149a992da1034.jpg

Some assclown in a high pressure bottle truck was hogging the road, I tried to get as far over as I could and the fukker forced me off. He wasn't paying a damn bit of attention to the road

The crooked license plate thing really bothers me, trips my ocd I think lol

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

The crooked license plate thing really bothers me, trips my ocd I think lol

I think that looks gawd awful!!! Ruins that truck. It's little things like that, that can ruin an amazing truck.
I never ran a plate on that truck. Kept it inside with me.

I think that looks gawd awful!!! Ruins that truck. It's little things like that, that can ruin an amazing truck.
I never ran a plate on that truck. Kept it inside with me.

I tried that and got pulled over twice, I don't like talking to cops any more than I have to so back on the bumper it went.

I tried that and got pulled over twice, I don't like talking to cops any more than I have to so back on the bumper it went.

I never got stopped. Anytime I'd come up to a scale house or something I'd put it in the windshield and away we went.

I never got stopped. Anytime I'd come up to a scale house or something I'd put it in the windshield and away we went.

I had mine in the window too. Oregon state police can be hardasses, I got a ticket for 61 in a 55 one day too.

I had mine in the window too. Oregon state police can be hardasses, I got a ticket for 61 in a 55 one day too.

Never been to Oregon lol. Missouri, east. For the most part.

Oregon is the northern extension of California, they hate trucks haha

OSP are jackasses in my experience

Oregon is the northern extension of California, they hate trucks haha

Portland area is an extension of western WA/Seattle, NE Oregon is basically eastern WA with more meth

Last edited:
Headed to Lynn I assume? Wish I could have made it, but I had the wife's bday celebration. How'd you do?

I couldn't go either last night. Buddy got first with the cab over, and dad got second with my Pete. There was only 5 trucks there last night