Truckers, lets see your rigs!

That will be great if you could, hang any weight you want, that isn't an issue here and you can bet there will be trucks with hanging weight including mine.

I'm sure that pissed him off, must have been why he went back to running with the BOB.

Welp... The itch to be driving has been killing me after about 2 weeks of me being done.
Got a text tonight outta the blue, offering me an old job back.
Hard decisions to make and not real sure what to do.

And being as I know I'll get asked... It's driving this.
0be06b31fae45b1ea30bef18f82527e3.jpg

Wasn't the first 14l out in trucks around 2002 or 2003, I know there was a non EGR version, would that have been a 4.

Think 2000-2004 ddec4 14l an after tha it's egr.

Curious what you have done to your ddec2 hot farms? I've got one an want some more power from it.

Welp... The itch to be driving has been killing me after about 2 weeks of me being done.
Got a text tonight outta the blue, offering me an old job back.
Hard decisions to make and not real sure what to do.

And being as I know I'll get asked... It's driving this.
0be06b31fae45b1ea30bef18f82527e3.jpg
I wouldn't do it, I'd kill to have a wrenching job that allowed me to stay home and not be in a F***ing truck. After 8 years in them I'm over this chit. Besides, wrenching gets you experience to move up the food chain to more lucrative wrenching jobs, trucks don't offer that. Just my two pennies

I'd be home with this too. I wrench some now but I have no desire to do so. I like the business end of it better.

There's way more opportunities in that, but I'll never discourage anyone from doing something they love, even if I don't understand it haha

They need to lower it a bit more... Seems high for the truck, just my opinion

Yep, 10-12k is all I'd pay, especially with a cummins

Yes... Especially a 350.
Sweet truck but it's too high.

They are asking $14,000 OBO for it now and I was thinking around $10,000 as well. My only concern is that it's been sitting in the same spot for a year hasn't been started or moved as far as I can tell and I really don't want to have to dump a bunch of cash at it before putting to work.

They are asking $14,000 OBO for it now and I was thinking around $10,000 as well. My only concern is that it's been sitting in the same spot for a year hasn't been started or moved as far as I can tell and I really don't want to have to dump a bunch of cash at it before putting to work.

Lot rot is harder on a truck than anything. Be prepared for wheel seals at the least..

Deal with it daily right now. Concrete trucks sit on the lot for 3-4 years and customer expects it to pour concrete the first day off of the lot.

Looks like a nice starter project! looks to be something that you could drive and have fun with and "restore" along the way. But the price is a little high, IMHO.

On-the-other-hand it is a Peterbilt 359, someone will give him that kinda money.

The truck does look pretty solid, but I don't think it would swing over $12k ish even in Lancaster County, where every truck brings money. The good things, it's a 350, so no low flow to deal with!

It would be a big cam 1, HP doesn't have anything to do with the low flow cooling.

Think 2000-2004 ddec4 14l an after tha it's egr.

Curious what you have done to your ddec2 hot farms? I've got one an want some more power from it.
That truck has a ecm from serious series 60, but if you plan on using it for anything but pulling i wouldn't suggest it. I'd look in to converting it to a ddec3 if you are wanting more power. And I'm not meaning that ecm gives it so much power you cant drive it, tuning for a ddec2 is virtually non existent so this tune is a modded Australian tune. It lopes hard if not above 1500 rpm, like hard enough it will throw a stop engine code and shut it down.