Truckers, lets see your rigs!

6d9506426b4a6f91407453526fbe5ba0.jpg

Headed to pick this up tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seen a few of those lowered and done up real nice with a flat deck car hauler on the back, badass for sure.

Nice, keep us updated on the progress. I would like to watch it come together. The ones i've seen turned out so sick, and some sell for a decent chunk of money when finished.

Picked up an enclosed ace headache rack couple days ago pretty much brand new. I'm told if you get spray bomb clear coat an cover it with a couple coats it will hold its shine longer. Anyone try this?

That is also the name of the company that makes it, they have a few products for aluminum care.

This one came from Missouri, dont get me wrong it needs a good bit of work but it didn't cost what some are asking for some of this rolling junk that is out there.

BRE, all the aero K100s look like the aero 1 bunk, even the ones they made around the end of the production around 2000, only ones I have seen with the aero2 style is the one flat floor concept truck and the Aussie models.

Better shape than the rest you looked at?

I haven't seen it in person yet, the old man flew solo and went after it.

The cab structure is in good shape and doesn't have rivets pulling through the lower body panels like the others.

Already been on the hunt and found a high flow radiator and air to air setup for it, I'm betting it will have an electronic cat in it when everything is said and done.

In need of a thorough cleaning for sure.

Has an all black VIT interior.

0FA0CCD3-08AF-47BB-A2DB-7E4898A52457_zpsmkpfwysf.jpg

Wow, nice find man! Congrats to you and your dad finally finding something you really wanted.

That VIT interior just takes them a step above the rest. I looked at a W900 last winter with VIT interior that was just gorgeous! Would love to find a VIT interior for my FLC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk