Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I love the interiors, my 79 is a little more unique as it has beige panels with dark walnut buttons, and then on the sides of the bunk walls that is reversed.

Seen one the other day that was blue and silver, black and white looks good as well.

This will probably be the last truck he buys.

This one came from Missouri, dont get me wrong it needs a good bit of work but it didn't cost what some are asking for some of this rolling junk that is out there.

BRE, all the aero K100s look like the aero 1 bunk, even the ones they made around the end of the production around 2000, only ones I have seen with the aero2 style is the one flat floor concept truck and the Aussie models.

Right, I just love that look as you guys already know.

One of our W9's has the black diamond tuck with grey buttons, I love that interior.

The W900b I looked at last winter was painted black with two red stripes with silver pin stripes. IIRC, the interior was VIT button tuck with a dark red and black buttons. I'd have bought the truck if the guy gave me a price!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442960089.578167.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3F7BB048-E9A7-4617-BE13-6820C2C922C9_zpsyzocrtgp.jpg

The W900b I looked at last winter was painted black with two red stripes with silver pin stripes. IIRC, the interior was VIT button tuck with a dark red and black buttons. I'd have bought the truck if the guy gave me a price!

View attachment 59396

Beautiful, I am guessing cummins?

Reminds me of a former co-worker and his 86 w900b with 400 cummins, awesome trucks...damn hoods are so tall a person will disappear in front of you

Beautiful, I am guessing cummins?

Reminds me of a former co-worker and his 86 w900b with 400 cummins, awesome trucks...damn hoods are so tall a person will disappear in front of you

Yes is an 855. Was supposedly turned up when it was rebuilt by Pittsburg Power. Supposedly 600 hp.

Got a set of stainless full fenders on my FLC. Can't decide if I like them or not. (Just sitting on blocks right now)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443574445.041700.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443574453.974603.jpg

Hard call. Part of me say black would look sharp. But the other part say it flows pretty good with the fuel tank and little bit of other AL

I hope to paint the centers of the tanks black this winter and polish the steps and tank ends. I'd love to paint them, but I'm so OCD the smallest scratch would drive me up the wall! But I do thin black would look best