Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Those sliding wheel trailers are bad ass. They brought one to pick up the wrecker when I sold it....Ernies equipment is so crappy. LOL

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• moto_0532.jpg
    moto_0532.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 0
  • moto_0529.jpg
    moto_0529.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 0
My dad has a Trail King a that the tail folds out and there is a ramp that comes up from the floor for the upper deck. It can be used as a landall type trailer or a step deck. Plus it has a lower deck height than most dove tail trailers.

Its pretty slick.

If you are posting from your phone you have to delete part of the IMG code that is copied, there is a URL that is copied with it for some reason.

If you are posting from your phone you have to delete part of the IMG code that is copied, there is a URL that is copied with it for some reason.

Ok, that must've been what it was. I did post that from my phone which I rarely do.

On a separate note, does anyone know about a 922 interior bulb? That's the ones that are in my lamp lights and I can't seem to find any red bulbs to replace them. Finding all kinds of 921 and 912 bulbs, but can I use those?

I used to have a link for a custom F550 set up to haul van trailers. You can find the parts to set it up on-line from Europe they use air trailers on medium duty trucks. I had the parts found to do it myself. If you're thinking of doing it.

My father picked up this 79 352 last fall. We will be restoring it as well as repowering it with a 3408pcta.

Attachments

• DSC00271-2.jpg
    DSC00271-2.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Do any of you guys know how those things called a "brake saver" work? We have one on one of our trucks and it works damn good. If you have the brake saver and the jakes on high, it'll damn near throw you through the windshield. But I've always wondered how it worked.

Do any of you guys know how those things called a "brake saver" work? We have one on one of our trucks and it works damn good. If you have the brake saver and the jakes on high, it'll damn near throw you through the windshield. But I've always wondered how it worked.
It's a hydraulic retarder, keep an eye on your oil temp because it'll get hot fast. Also, the brakesaver oil coolers are gold now so treat it carefully.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

My father picked up this 79 352 last fall. We will be restoring it as well as repowering it with a 3408pcta.
Why not a DI? PC's are the less desirable of the two
It's a hydraulic retarder, keep an eye on your oil temp because it'll get hot fast. Also, the brakesaver oil coolers are gold now so treat it carefully.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Anything related to a brakesaver is gold lol

:hehe: I posted that on my neighbors facebook page yesterday. He works the chicken coop on I-35 on the OK/KS line.

Seems it would still be lighter than a load of post holes.