Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Liner o rings, cracked liner or water pump. Drop the pan and pressurize the cooling system and look up. Lol

Ok if this clutch doesn't hold big power I give up.

43e4b25d139b9671c189ebf4777c0713.jpg
52982bb1b280c8abfbb6e0c8fd113a9f.jpg
cf91fa11c91c3dd8a67a17a496d416e2.jpg
a5557df567fe5988048aa0c6fbbe824e.jpg

I was hoping you had good news...I was hoping there was something I didn't know about on a big Cat.

Thanks.
Chris

Well you'll be lucky if its just an O ring and electrolysis hasn't ate the block away where the O rings sit. Just had one this year with the same issue, farm truck and sits all the time.

I got got 2 made. 3 disk easy pedal with 4800# springs and one with 3-4800# and 3-4200# springs and metallic disks. Next step is crower if this doesn't work.

Not off the top of my head, the few I've worked on have all had the cooling pack out of a highway truck. One guy they tried to bolt the fan on backwards to push air through the radiator and it failed miserably. The fan hubs are not made for the thrust load to pull, this one lasted less than 5min with the fan pushing.

You wanting to use engine coolant in the A2W, or another source?

There is that factory setup from the fire pump engine.

Leifi will have you know the Maxxforce is European, and EVERYONE knows European engines make enough torque to drag the county across state lines!
Yes of course.

But your clutch still has coilsprings, use diaphragms, it might work. And some 6 or 4 puck sintered plates. Single works just fine up to 3600 lbft, at least.

Yes of course.

But your clutch still has coilsprings, use diaphragms, it might work. And some 6 or 4 puck sintered plates. Single works just fine up to 3600 lbft, at least.

Lmao. Single disk and 3600 lb ft? You need to check your truck for exhaust leaks. I guess we need to either buy clutches from you or at least get the number of your drug dealer. All this coming from the guy that knows a guy who knows a guy with a 4 million HP L10. Put the pipe down.

Single might last a few weeks without hooking to a trailer!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

A high spring load with an easy pedal cover is nothing compared to the chit lipes, I have one of the high plate load dual disc and it feels no different then my 2050 does in the other truck.

Those run around $2500 a piece.