Truckers, lets see your rigs!

No way, sleeper should stay. Nothin like extra room for activities :D

Sleeper is staying I specifically wanted a small flat top for a little extra room. I do some overnight runs that pay good so a sleeper was a necessity. Anybody know what turbo a C12 has on it. Factory 430hp

Last edited:
:rockwoot: I was going to say a stock C12 charger will eat itself with any added HP. You can make a C12 put 550hp to the ground, I would have my dads flashed but with a dead axle it already tears up tires at 430hp.

On that note anyone who tells you a dead axle is the way to go is FOS.:Cheer:

I would only run a dead axel if I could tag it, that's the only way. I'd probably get less stuck too because I haul containers. Lots are pretty junky this time of the year.

My turbo had a half inch of shaft play in and out. Nothing up and down though.

But yeah it's a nice smoke show pulling 46k down the road that's for sure. I'd much rather have a 13 speed though. Gotta wind out 9th so it pulls better in 10th. But overall it's a amazing motor I have no doubts that it don't put down at least 550 to the tires. I pulled my buddies 99 kw daycab c15 13 speed pretty well today. I'd say he was pretty impressed.

I just bought a truck a 99 379 with a with a C12. First truck I've owned its 430 hp runs pretty good but I'll probably go ahead and do a PDI tune and turbo. I was wanting a C15 but weight is a big factor and I don't go much further then 200 miles from home on mostly state highways. THe 3.90 gears and 10 speed probably help quite a bit.

That's pretty much what I do with mine. 100 Air mile work from home. 10 speed 3.90s c12. Got it installed local for $3700 if its a 40 pin ecm ull have to mail it in.

I got 4.30s and a 13spd with my C12. Not really sure why it was spec'd out like that.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

No. It was bought and spec'd out by a moving company originally. It's a long wheelbase cabover with a 9' dronebox rack.

No. It was bought and spec'd out by a moving company originally. It's a long wheelbase cabover with a 9' dronebox rack.

Sounds like it was built for stop and go city work, or for a 55mph speed limit.

GT42 I believe, similar to what is used on some of the series 60s. It would be my guess that the same upgrade for them would work for a C12, but I'm not sure.

I've heard they are similar to a series 60 I just wasn't sure if it was a garrett or schwitzer.

VERY surprising any of these "concrete trucks" are that clean! Company I worked for previously bought up old concrete trucks. Bought up almost 100 CEMEX trucks and wow were they trashed.

It's not a Cemex truck, this is a new 2013. I have a contract with the local Rinker Hydro-conduit(CEMEX) plant to haul the bigger stuff. But yes, all the Cemex trucks I've ever seen were trashed.

VERY surprising any of these "concrete trucks" are that clean! Company I worked for previously bought up old concrete trucks. Bought up almost 100 CEMEX trucks and wow were they trashed.

It's a shame such a fine truck is hauling concrete boxes ! :lolly:

EC1CABCF-45B4-458D-A1D9-9B024657CF44-1029-0000013837F0BC48.jpg

Not the best looking but I'm proud of my first truck. Any good places to shop online for accessories?

I like it. What engine is in your ride? My boss is guessing an 8V71.

Back