TS Outlaw Race 2007 set for May 12th

I just watched JHarvery attempt book a room at the Hampton Inn and it was BOOKED.

IMO this is the best race of the year and others must feel the same because the hotels always sell out so book your room yesterday!

Race

Can you stay at the track in a motorhome? Sounds like a good time. The last time I was at BG I was racing a chevy powered mustang. I just bought a new Dmax and want to get my feet wet before I start to turn it up. Thanks Jeff

IIRC there are a couple of RV parks close by and one at the fairgrounds. Take a look at the flyer for the event, there should be some info on it.

I advise everyone planning to attend to go ahead and make hotel reservations. You can find a listing of hotels w/ special rates at www.tsoutlaw.com

Western KY University here in Bowling Green, KY is having their graduation May 12th also.

Sheila

All I need is a blanket and a 12 pack box for a pillow. LOL

My new girl...she might not like that so much...LOL

UNBROKEN said:
All I need is a blanket and a 12 pack box for a pillow. LOL

My new girl...she might not like that so much...LOL

Then she's not right for you :hehe: :poke:

I gues ya'll can tell that I really catch on quick. I just heard about this event from Dan C. I will make an attempt today to try and find a parking spot for my party wagon. If not then I will Drive my truck and buy me a truck tent dam that will suk but not as bad as a blanket and a 12 pack box....Only if you have room for another outlaw though?

Copy (2) of Pictures 131.jpg

I really want to go, but I am waiting to find out if I am gonna have anyone to g down with me. I do not want to go alone, and I want to bring the trailer in case I break something at the pull.

Baltimore, consensus is from the mustang guys who race in Bowling Green that its gonna be a 14 hour drive with the trailer.

Hoping some locals that I know will be going so I have some folks to hang around with while im there.

getblown5.9 said:
Baltimore, consensus is from the mustang guys who race in Bowling Green that its gonna be a 14 hour drive with the trailer.

Hoping some locals that I know will be going so I have some folks to hang around with while im there.

Most of the CompD gang will be here. You'll have plenty of people to hang out with :rockwoot: We are a pretty fun bunch :Cheer:

Sheila

Here is an update on the sponsors we have so far for the TS event.

Mass Diesel - T-shirt, banner sponsor

DieselSite.com - T-Shirt Sponsor

B&M - T-Shirt Sponsor

Diesel Performance Parts - T-Shirt, banner sponsor & will also have a booth set up at both the open house & at the race track

Elite Diesel - T-Shirt, banner sponsor & will also have a booth set up at the open house & track

Competiton Diesel - Show-n-Shine sponsor & sponsor of the first annual "Deathmatch" Grudge race.

Beans Diesel Performance - Dyno Sponsor

Also David Kennedy (Diesel Power Editor) will be flying in again for this years' event.

Anyone interested in being a sponsor can contact me or go to the official race site www.tsoutlaw.com for sponsorship info.

Sheila

Last edited:
getblown5.9 said:

You wont miss them if they dont come...there will be plenty of us to hang out with

will there be beer drinking after the racing etc is over??? if so I'm down!

We have been known to enjoy a beer or 100 after the races are done :woohoo:

the races suck compare to after hour pull offs and such... just beware of elmos coke bottle of liquid courage:D

Keep in mind if hotels are booked on their corporate reservation site that many times travel sites such as Orbitz and Travelocity still have rooms available at the same hotel because these sites are usually allocated x-number of rooms for their own booking.

I've had to do this with every south Florida reservation that I've made this year that was booked less than a week in advance primarily because it's snowbird season down there.

Hope this helps.