Tubular Exhaust Manifold

Man, I sure would like to put one on your truck too. I would like to see how much it helps you spool your 66 and cools those EGTs.

Guys as soon as I get my fancy blue lettered vendor status, I will tell you all more about it.:charger:

I've also got a 12valve so if you need more guinea pigs, I'm all over it. very cool stuff.

The manifold on my 24v just cracked, so I'd be interested in getting one from you if they will be ready soon enough.

dang Bodie. Looks like your gonna have to quit your job and start making some headers!

When building the tube headers keep in mind that if you tri to turn the headers upside down that they will fit the ons that look like Gregs will not fit upside down they hit on the oil filter adaptors.

Yeah, i'm certainly hoping that Bodie's able to build a 12valve manifold that doesn't move the turbo any other direction then the stock manifold. We'll see I suppose. Thinking/hoping i'm first on the list for the 12v version! Would be nice to have a true t4 manifold for this t66!!!

The 24v and 12v versions I will make to clear both ways in case you run a twin setup. With that being said there isnt alot of room for pipe running everywhere. I will make a jig using the stock manifold so the turbo will not be moved at all, like the one for my third gen I just removed the manifold, left the turbo on, and installed the header no modifactions needed.

Scott, its starting to get crazy. 84hrs a week work + 20hrs a week AP.com = :stab::banghead:

That was a really nice peice. The only thing is, he has so much of his time into it, to make it equal length he HAS to have a higher price. I just dont think equal length is worth $1300. I would also hate to wrap up a masterpeice like that.

The headers are looking good! Keep us posted on prices and avalibility if your going to start making them. I really want a set but just cant see spending 1200+ for a set.

who said they were 1300 , I've sold many , many sets for $875 ,
I just made 917 hp with a single pump , single turbo , and a .110 nitrous jet , with these headers , so they don't cost that much

who said they were 1300 , I've sold many , many sets for $875 ,
I just made 917 hp with a single pump , single turbo , and a .110 nitrous jet , with these headers , so they don't cost that much
Ok you got me on that. I have not checked prices in a wile. But I do really want to start checking in to them more and hopfully pick some up soon.

IMHO $875 is waaaaay too much for these. For god sakes my kooks headers for my old 434 were $1000. There were two of them, they were larger and of much more material, they had merge collectors, etc. Point being $875 is too much for such a small piece.

I'm choosing no sides on this argument, but one thing worth mentioning (and that seems to have not been mentioned before) is that the cost of these things is more than just "how much metal is there." You pay for R&D, tooling, material, labor, and most often some profit. Especially for the cummins, where we are currently seeing basic production pieces coming from different vendors. Give it a couple of years, the prices will drop dramatically as people are selling more and more pieces and competing for your dollar

No doubt about that man, but I still think many are taken advantage of. For god sakes that 434 had c5-r heads and those aren't exactly flying around all over the place except on highest effort lsx based drag efforts, c5-r race cars, etc!!! I do believe that you have to be rewarded for your time no doubt but if I was to write Phase I Environemntal Site Assessments at $80/hr and bill all the 30-50hrs it takes to complete one start to finish I don't think I'd get a single job! Sometimes you have to just give in to what the market is willing to pay. I think Bodie understands this and I eagerly await his completion of a finished product for sale!!!