U D C

Has any one compared the maps between the early vs the later cr's?

Looking at it this way really gives me a appreation on how hard it must have been to program the ssr, with all the variations in models and settings.

Has any one compared the maps between the early vs the later cr's?

Looking at it this way really gives me a appreation on how hard it must have been to program the ssr, with all the variations in models and settings.

Yeah, way different!!

So far I've smoothed out rp, and timing. Max settings are 24,500 psi, and 24.9*. I'll see how it runs tomorrow. So far I'm really impressed....

I wish I could be using my Udc right now, too bad the wonderful USPS has lost it. It entered the Fox island, wa facility on 11-13 with an estimated delivery date of 11-15. Got the tracking info from Bob today when I didnt get it, and it is still listed as in that facility with a delivery date of 11-15. I called them and the have no idea where its at. Maybe someone saw the box and decided to keep it.

Apparently mine has been lost as well. Ill call Monday

Ryan

I've been playing with UDC all day, it is pretty darn cool!
Looking for a little direction though, lets say I like Revo SW7 TQ2 TM1 RP2 WG off, but I want the turbo to spool earlier, and have less pre boost smoke. Where should I start my adjustments? I have tried smoothing out the timing maps and increasing my rail pressure, and have found that it feels like it revs easier and is faster, but smokes like crazy.

Last edited:
I've been playing with UDC all day, it is pretty darn cool!
Looking for a little direction though, lets say I like Revo SW7 TQ2 TM1 RP2 WG off, but I want the turbo to spool earlier, and have less pre boost smoke. Where should I start my adjustments? I have tried smoothing out the timing maps and increasing my rail pressure, and have found that it feels like it revs easier and is faster, but smokes like crazy.

If you have too much smoke on TM1 then it's going to be hard to tune out. Stock timing is VERY low smoke, and should be pretty quick to spool the turbo.

But I would start by reducing the duration a few % in the spool up region, and decreasing the bottom half of the torque management. You may also try adding a little timing in the spool region, but not much.

Raymondd, maybe the best way to start is to state what sample you started with.
Well I started with sample 7, brought the max rail pressure down to stock and smoothed out the maps, including the nasty looking timing in the lower end.

If you have too much smoke on TM1 then it's going to be hard to tune out. Stock timing is VERY low smoke, and should be pretty quick to spool the turbo.

But I would start by reducing the duration a few % in the spool up region, and decreasing the bottom half of the torque management. You may also try adding a little timing in the spool region, but not much.

My mistake, I was on Default timing on SW7 and had good power, but want to tune for earlier spool and less pre boost smoke.

I will try what you posted and report back.

Is there a way to view the tables for SW7 TM0 TQ2 RP2 WG off?
Or can we only see the stock table and the 3 samples?

I'm assuming these are going us postal... just read they are $15B in the hole this year.

I
Wonder
Why....

I apologize for whatever the postal service has done with the misdirecting of some products.

I will key an eye on the few misdirected packages and I will reship on Monday at no charge all missing shipment.

I have shipped thousands over the past 7 years with no issues.

This week has been a whirlwind or everything.

Thanks and I apologize again.

I know how you feel, mine has also gone MIA, went from Fox Island WA to Kent WA on the 13th & never left, now its gone. Didn't know UDC worked on a stage coach.
Mine is the same way. But I trust that Bob will get it here ASAP

I apologize for whatever the postal service has done with the misdirecting of some products.

I will key an eye on the few misdirected packages and I will reship on Monday at no charge all missing shipment.

Thanks for the update no rush just excited to get it.

Ryan

I just got home to find a box on the table.:woohoo:
Hopefully i can start to explore next week.

Thanks for keeping us informed Bob,
This has been a bad year to ship & to recieve for me, had a 3 day shipping, lost once & second time destroyed, 3rd time lucky, 26 days later.

I really appreciate the help Bob, thank you

Back