upgraded ecm for the vp's!

Sorry I've been away from this for a while. There have definitely been some roadblocks to making this work, but I'm hopeful of some new developments that are coming from a tool maker which should simplify my life (if things can work out). Time will tell.

It's definitely been a while since I've been on here. I'm still waiting for a tool to become available which is still in development which would support the correct protocols to read/write this ECU. So, I'm still hopeful about seeing this through.

It's definitely been a while since I've been on here. I'm still waiting for a tool to become available which is still in development which would support the correct protocols to read/write this ECU. So, I'm still hopeful about seeing this through.

:clap::Cheer: thank you.

Nice....can't wait.

About the same time that time travel is invented, the idiot in office solves the economic crisis, and the CR rules the pulling world LOL

About the same time that time travel is invented, the idiot in office solves the economic crisis, and the CR rules the pulling world LOL

So it looks like its not going to happen for a while :nail:

"When this baby hits 88 mph your gonna see some serious $hit".....

Back