upgraded ecm for the vp's!

I got the diesel bug today!

This is an awesome thread keep it up!! I'm looking forward to the outcome.

I began getting my truck ready for the Redding event. I just need the shop to slow down enough to get the trans built. I'm going to pull with it for the first time this weekend. I'll pull since I cant make a pass anymore without being asked to leave the track for not having a roll bar. And I refuse to put a roll bar in my daily driver.

Sorry, I've just been busy with everything else and haven't had much time to work on this. I will try to get back to it asap though.

I am selling a Adrenaline 4000, you can't download this to a normal Adrenaline. I sent my box in for a new board. It comes with the Pulse V2.2, for VP trucks till 2002, will fuel all the way to redline you set, on the fly Pump Stretch, Timing, Etc. Etc. all upgrdes are sent to owners e-mail, not online, blows away any box!
180 HP, under warranty till 8/14/2011

I cant make a pass anymore without being asked to leave the track for not having a roll bar. And I refuse to put a roll bar in my daily driver.

Id love to have your problems... "cant go to the track anymore. My dd is too fast to pass tech." LOL

Looks like us vp'ers are going to have to wait to see what new goodies Marco is comeing out with on the S03.

Is there an eta on it? Will it be a new product, or will there be a download for the current s03?

This may postpone my p pump plans.

A couple people threw up the idea about turning 4k, people able to have complete control of Torque Management, things like that. Marco replied and this is what he had to say:

In the next months we'll be working on a lot of new things. One of them is to return to the VP trucks. Not only 4K but also some more important things will come... It's a bit too soon to talk about it right now. Let me just say it's going to be hugh. You guys have not been forgotten!

Marco

A couple people threw up the idea about turning 4k, people able to have complete control of Torque Management, things like that. Marco replied and this is what he had to say:

In the next months we'll be working on a lot of new things. One of them is to return to the VP trucks. Not only 4K but also some more important things will come... It's a bit too soon to talk about it right now. Let me just say it's going to be hugh. You guys have not been forgotten!

Marco

Sounds awesome!! You got me on the edge of my seat!!

Sounds awesome!! You got me on the edge of my seat!!

I know right! I'm all pumped as well :bow:

Even if I have to buy another Smarty, or its a downloadable tune for the current S03's, hopefully we see Marco work his magic! Everyone and their brother around here is p-pumping...and I'm going to try to avoid that at all costs :lolly: