Very small 12 valve tow twins

What are you doing with the 67 now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll be going on my 7.3. :rockwoot:

I had originally planned on yanking the 78mm wheel/cover off and throwing a 71 or 75 on with the 92mm turbine wheel as my truck was still going to be a racer/puller/DD/farm truck/tow rig. Then we decided to build a flatbed and turn my truck into my dedicated work truck. Loaded down daily, and possibly having employees driving it. The ideal turbo for it is a 67/83 so here we are!

gequzysa.jpg

umape7yp.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Screw you mike! That is sweet looking! I don't see any stainless on it though!

The hotpipe is stainless, everything else is aluminum... I wish someone would make stainless 351/341 exhaust flanges

Do you still have a motor in there or did you install a set of bike pedals and make vroom noises with your mouth?

Plan on filling the bed with ice and using it as your reservoir?

Honestly Mike, I'm still failing to see the reasoning behind all of this.

I got the radiator pulled so I can get it fixed, but the holiday means the one repair shop I know of is closed. Otherwise, All I have to do is hook up the water lines and run the ground wire to the switch in the cab for the water pump.

I got the radiator pulled so I can get it fixed, but the holiday means the one repair shop I know of is closed. Otherwise, All I have to do is hook up the water lines and run the ground wire to the switch in the cab for the water pump.

You aren't going to trigger it automatically?

Squeaky Wheel

You aren't going to trigger it automatically?

Squeaky Wheel

No, I run the fuel pump off a switch to. I seem to have the key on a lot testing stuff and doing random stuff, I don't like having the pumps running if I don't need them. And I can test each pump without turning everything else on. And it eliminates a lot of potential problems. I hate electrical stuff.

Unless you can give me a wire off the top of your head at the ECU that gets power with key forward LOL

No, I run the fuel pump off a switch to. I seem to have the key on a lot testing stuff and doing random stuff, I don't like having the pumps running if I don't need them. And I can test each pump without turning everything else on. And it eliminates a lot of potential problems. I hate electrical stuff.

Unless you can give me a wire off the top of your head at the ECU that gets power with key forward LOL

I can find what you need.
If it were me, i would wire some three position switches for auto/on/off.

Squeaky Wheel

I can find what you need.
If it were me, i would wire some three position switches for auto/on/off.

Squeaky Wheel

Thats not a bad idea.....

I may rewire the fuel pump too now that I think about it. Just have them both through the same switch on separate relays.