Very small 12 valve tow twins

The surge line on the s467 FMW from BW barely touches the 85 lb/min line on the map. That's probably why. But it doesn't matter cause if your engine can't ingest it, it won't flow that much anyways. You have to have RPM, VE, L, PR to know what it will actually flow.

Where did they get the 95 from then? Or are they just blowing smoke?

The surge line on the s467 FMW from BW barely touches the 85 lb/min line on the map. That's probably why. But it doesn't matter cause if your engine can't ingest it, it won't flow that much anyways. You have to have RPM, VE, L, PR to know what it will actually flow.

My calculator takes all those parameters into account. The only one I guessed on is RPM.

Where did they get the 95 from then? Or are they just blowing smoke?

Who is they? Where did you get your turbo from?

I can post the map if needed. I would say maybe the mis-stated. 85 . . . 95. Close numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Final setup is going to be 351 over 67/83/1.25 t6 with a/w inter stage and stock intercooler. Still going to use my 5x.016s and built pump.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Final setup is going to be 351 over 67/83/1.25 t6 with a/w inter stage and stock intercooler. Still going to use my 5x.016s and built pump.

Why 1.25 A/R on the S400? Not saying it's a bad choice, it's just that most guys I see go with the 1.10 A/R...just curious is all.

I think it will be a good setup.

There is a small hole into the air flow. I put a self tapping screw in it.

Are you talking about the cover of a 351? I have one on my truck and it does not spool all that great. But I have done nothing to the cover

Why 1.25 A/R on the S400? Not saying it's a bad choice, it's just that most guys I see go with the 1.10 A/R...just curious is all.

I think it will be a good setup.

I did end up going to 1.10 after I saw somebody made 900 something horsepower through one. I was just more concerned with getting maximum flow out of it. now I just want to try and squeeze 800 out of this 67.

Where the canister goes on there is a small hole into the scroll for it to work the wastegate. I just put a short self tapping screw in it. Hasn't caused a problem. I really like the way HE turbos spool.

Subscribed. Sorry for the revival, but interesting info on small tight housings with large compressor and vice versa.

I free revved my HX35/12cm over HT60/20cm twin setup earlier today. It makes 12 psi boost at 3200 rpm with 4 psi between stages.....

I wonder how much it will make at 4000 rpm?

I free revved my HX35/12cm over HT60/20cm twin setup earlier today. It makes 12 psi boost at 3200 rpm with 4 psi between stages.....

I wonder how much it will make at 4000 rpm?

Try it! lol

My 63 over 88 setup will make 20 psi free revving to 4k. I've had it close to 5k before but don't remember what boost was.

During free rev, my twin setup makes 10 psi at 3000, 12 psi at 3200, and maintains 12 psi all the way to 4000 rpm. It sort of reaches a balancing point at 3200 rpm and won't get any higher without some sort of load.

62/71/13ss and a 75/87/1.1 t6 spooled insanely fast on chads truck and never saw over 1100 on the egt

With what cover ? Cause I have always wondered about a 68mm wheel doing 95lbs/min with only a 91.4 exducer. But who knows what they are doing with the covers before they sell them either. Ghostman I'd also like to see a picture of the MAP to look at it myself. Feel free to PM or post up here. As I've never gotten to see a MAP of the FMW67.7 yet.