vp44 goes 10.9 @ 122 MPH

B.M.F Racing.

short write up tonight guys! many of you have read my thread "2002 vp44 shotting for 1000 h.p" many of you with helping ideas and support! and many with negative responces. well after all the blood sweat and tears in this truck. i finaly made it into the 10's with a .62 jet of nitrous and a smoked convertor!

enjoy the video! i will post the time slip up tommaro a.m.

http://youtu.be/U05CnnwiePk

That's awesome. Definitely looked like a close race, crowd was definitely rooting for you though

thanks everyone! hoping to order some parts next week. i need some lightweight rims/ drag radials and new convertor. hoping to talk to adam at left coast diesel about building me a nitrous kit. the one i have now is old as dirt.

let me know and ill get a hold of Adam for you or at least help you get the parts that you need to help you get what you want.
good job and good run, congrats thats haulin azz..

Congrats....a .062 jet is nothing....what was your bottle pressure at? Your truck's gonna fly.....

Outstanding!!!

I love to see Diesels beating up on GTR's...lol
I know he won but still... That GTR isn't stock by any means if it's running 10.90's..

Not sure you're at a 1000 yet based on the weight / numbers, but Keep trying none the less....

Congrats!! Good Vid!