vp44 goes 10.9 @ 122 MPH

this is the only video i have for now. ive been talking with suncoast about a convertor. gonna try and strip some more weight this week

Check out Diesel Performance Converters too, I as well as many others have had great results with those converters.

Very impressive!
I agree with the tire size post, it can run out of gear quick with the smaller tire.

Good job and thank you for giving us vp guys hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2 on DPC converter lasted in my 900 HP did beating the hell out of it and when I broke the input after 10k the converter had tons of life left

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

and you would have to make sure you have credit on you phone for that chance he might call you back if you need something if it broke... LOL

and you would have to make sure you have credit on you phone for that chance he might call you back if you need something if it broke... LOL

in all honesty my tranny guy now is great. he is a family friend and has done all my trannys in the past. my last tranny cost me 1400$ i already had the shafts and convertor. he builds his own convertors and will sell me a tripple disc billet for 700$ or 1000$ lifetime warrenty