vp44 goes 10.9 @ 122 MPH

Congrats....a .062 jet is nothing....what was your bottle pressure at? Your truck's gonna fly.....

bottle pressure was at 1000. i know i need a bottle heater lol my injectors are monster pump mikes 6x12's or 6x13's

im still on heavy factory dodge 17inch steel rims are 35 inch coopers.

i cant wait to see what the future looks like with drag radials and more nitrous :woohoo:

532796_397969403559633_100000397314875_1235067_1331908959_n.jpg

bone stock bottom end. 181-210 hamiltion cam and springs. top fed injectors monster pump, 66 over 480 .62 jet of go go guice

1000 HP at the wheels or not, still dang impressive to see you in the 10's so quickly.

Also, 97+ in the 1/8th is impressive, that's right where my Junker Drag Truck runs and it feels like a rocket for sure!

Two small bits of advice:
1. Work on your reaction times, with a decent light, you would have owned the GTR. I understand when you're working on personal records and perfect launches, you're not focused on the tree as much, but still a skilled driver could have ran a low 11 second pass and beat both of you in that race.

2. Be careful on your tire selection. From all of my playing with different sized tires, I've learned that RPM-limited fueling setups such as VP-44's and D-shaped 160 pump in my case, keeping the tires large in diameter very very important so you don't become gear bound at 1000'.

Gearing is so important that I'd bet if you dropped down to a 32" drag radial or slick, you would actually run slower both in ET and especially MPH. It is difficult to find 35" racing tires that will work well with a 4x4, so I suggest you research re-gearing your front and rear differentials if you plan to upgrade your tires and wheels to smaller diameter race stuff.

Again, congrat's on the quick pass!!!

1000 HP at the wheels or not, still dang impressive to see you in the 10's so quickly.

x10 on that one. I was fairly certain I was going to walk into the 11s with my truck....shoulda bought a 4wd LOL

It's impressive to see someone do some big keyboard racing, talking, and then back it up pretty good. Congrats man :clap:

That 1K number is still out there though. And no correction factors or friendly dynos :rules:

x10 on that one. I was fairly certain I was going to walk into the 11s with my truck....shoulda bought a 4wd LOL

It's impressive to see someone do some big keyboard racing, talking, and then back it up pretty good. Congrats man :clap:

That 1K number is still out there though. And no correction factors or friendly dynos :rules:

HAHAHAHA 4x4 TTFMF Muahahahahaha!

congrats on the run! Who's converter did you have again?

This is very impressive, almost makes me think mikes injectors are worth the money, if you have that thing going that fast already.

Last edited:

Also, 97+ in the 1/8th is impressive, that's right where my Junker Drag Truck runs and it feels like a rocket for sure!

Two small bits of advice:
1. Work on your reaction times, with a decent light, you would have owned the GTR. I understand when you're working on personal records and perfect launches, you're not focused on the tree as much, but still a skilled driver could have ran a low 11 second pass and beat both of you in that race.

2. Be careful on your tire selection. From all of my playing with different sized tires, I've learned that RPM-limited fueling setups such as VP-44's and D-shaped 160 pump in my case, keeping the tires large in diameter very very important so you don't become gear bound at 1000'.

Gearing is so important that I'd bet if you dropped down to a 32" drag radial or slick, you would actually run slower both in ET and especially MPH. It is difficult to find 35" racing tires that will work well with a 4x4, so I suggest you research re-gearing your front and rear differentials if you plan to upgrade your tires and wheels to smaller diameter race stuff.

Again, congrat's on the quick pass!!!

ive been talking with cole forsten alot these past few months. going to go by his rules on tire setups and see what i can do. thanks for all the support guys!! :clap:

i made it very clear in my first thread i wasnt some kid with a pipe dream LOL

1000 H.P or not E/Ts are where it counts. i would love to make it up to garmons dyno day and strap my truck on a good dyno.

HAHAHAHA 4x4 TTFMF Muahahahahaha!

congrats on the run! Who's converter did you have again?

it was a gorend to start..... then it was chopped and had a differnt stator and clutchs put in it.

Congrats on the run!!! Few more tweeks, new converter and hopefully you'll get it down some more.