Water Injection????

yeah yours looked great at schied, I hope that long trip was worth it....boom, i bet that piece of **** boot you had cost alot in that budget truck of your's. you want to start a pissing match lets go, you and your sell out brother 2tone 12v can sure talk it up... 60k i think i would rather buy ragged out for 45k and mop the floor with your truck or hell maybe even wes's for 40k and prob still beat your truck..

Uh so how did I get into this? Go **** yourself outlaw. Nothing against ragged out but buy it. We will run em. I will lay a grand that says you won't beat my truck. Then you can continue to purchase driveline parts all the time while I put money in the bank chump.

Its like this... I toatlly understand the WHY some dont want water in the 2.6 class. But I still want to run it anyway.. :lolly:

Its like this... I toatlly understand the WHY some dont want water in the 2.6 class. But I still want to run it anyway.. :lolly:

And I agree on the reasoning why to run it. But I just think its time to jump up a class if you have to have it. Ben your truck would run just fine against the 2.8 trucks anyhow.

LOL! So since you know excatly how much money i have in my truck then why dont you tell me cause i have lost count!

Where was your truck at Scheid by the way??? Where is your video??? Any videos of it blowing up by chance??? Just cause we can keep my motor in one piece and you cant! LMAO!

Ill be at scheid next year also and will put some money on the line agaist your piston melting badass truck that YOU cant keep together!

2 tone 12v I have a problem with you because it doesnt matter where someone post you argue with everyone, if this was a 2.6 poll for water injection you would argure. you pull ss it has nothing to do with you. why do you continue to argue with everyone on here... kman I will take that bet, maybe we can set something up to where we give the money to comp d and then one of the higher up guys can send the money to the winner, please br sure to bring a 7/16's deep socket for your boots, Ive only melted a motor once buy the way, and it had nothing to do with me only a faulty injector. oh yeah and the n after schied we can go to the race track and I will show you what a true 2.6 STREET truck can do.

2 tone 12v I have a problem with you because it doesnt matter where someone post you argue with everyone, if this was a 2.6 poll for water injection you would argure. you pull ss it has nothing to do with you. why do you continue to argue with everyone on here... kman I will take that bet, maybe we can set something up to where we give the money to comp d and then one of the higher up guys can send the money to the winner, please br sure to bring a 7/16's deep socket for your boots, Ive only melted a motor once buy the way, and it had nothing to do with me only a faulty injector. oh yeah and the n after schied we can go to the race track and I will show you what a true 2.6 STREET truck can do.

Alright dumba$$. Its a discussion. Nobody was argueing until you came in with the my daddy can beat your daddy up bull$hit. If you read it and you don't agree with it and maybe it gets under YOUR skin. Doesn't mean its an arguement. Everyone is discussing the matter. Remember your talking to a screen genius. That can't give you an expression.

bull****, you were wanting a arrguement with your, where does it end post, your stupid if you think that water injection will lead to broken drivetrain....im a dumbass, I have nos......oh **** better get rockwells under that thing...lol

bull****, you were wanting a arrguement with your, where does it end post, your stupid if you think that water injection will lead to broken drivetrain....im a dumbass, I have nos......oh **** better get rockwells under that thing...lol

Your the dumb one that is pushing for super street rules with a 2.6 street class. Cause you don't have a clue what your doing on the truck and can't keep it together. But whatever. Take my post however you want it. I don't care. Nothing ignorant was meant by it. I'm sure you are stressed these days cause you can't keep a motor together and you needed to lash out at someone. I am just fine with that. I didn't lose any sleep over it trust me. But anyhow, get your truck together, buy ragged out, keep dreaming. Whatever you are gonna do. If you want to run them. Ill see you at the track. Not wasting my time "arguing" with you. Have a good one chump.

So back to my "arguement". Really just a question. Outlaw, what is your solution if you add water to the class and people start exploding drivelines week after week. And everyone is stuck at home not pulling cause they are out of money? Do you go back and remove water or do you allow stronger drivelines? You going to get a lot tougher on the safety side of things as well i hope correct? Shields, blankets, more loops, etc.... More to it than just letting them run water.

LOL someones panties are in a wad LOL

Ok i will take that bet i will be at scheid and hopefully indy again next year so pick one!

Drag racing im going to have to go ahead and say you win, kinda hard to row a 6spd with a weighted clutch.

indy or schied you pick it.. im down with indy for sure. Yes My truck has melted 2 pistons and blown a headgasket thats it.... so I would have to argue the fact that my truck is a piece of ****? 2 breaks out of 2 pulls 20 drag passes, 3 weeks of street racing and 5k miles of actual Street driving. I however do not think allowing water will gaurentee that we wont break driveline but thats a big statement to make saying that we add water everyones drivetrain will be destroyed.

indy or schied you pick it.. im down with indy for sure. Yes My truck has melted 2 pistons and blown a headgasket thats it.... so I would have to argue the fact that my truck is a piece of ****? 2 breaks out of 2 pulls 20 drag passes, 3 weeks of street racing and 5k miles of actual Street driving. I however do not think allowing water will gaurentee that we wont break driveline but thats a big statement to make saying that we add water everyones drivetrain will be destroyed.

Well I'm a big/fat guy. That happens alot. Sorry. As for the safety?

It should be mandotory to have shields for driveline, by enforcing this, you are keeping the yayhoo on the street from dragging in his beat truck with nos and water and a bunch of other crap into the 2.6 class, these guys will not take the time to build loops

I don't see how allowing water in the 2.8 class will help when the top trucks are having problems keeping the drivetrain together w/o water.

I also don't think water should be allowed in the 2.6 class either.

I don't see how allowing water in the 2.8 class will help when the top trucks are having problems keeping the drivetrain together w/o water.

I also don't think water should be allowed in the 2.6 class either.

Ya but outlaw doesn't sled pull so he doesn't understand this I guess.:bang

But you did say that we should allow water meth in 2.6 that would put us pretty close to the HP of some 2.8 trucks, then we will start having drive train trouble.