Water Injection????

I Would Have To Say You Are Still Wrong, You Put Your Top 2.6 Truck Up Against A Top 2.8, Give The 2.6 Truck Water And See What Happens, Also What 2.8 Trucks Are You Guys Reffering To That Are Destoying Drivelines? I Would Say A 3.0 Ss Truck Yes Driveline Is A Factor 2.8 No. If You Refer To Schied That Was The Track Not The Power The Truck Was Making.

I Would Have To Say You Are Still Wrong, You Put Your Top 2.6 Truck Up Against A Top 2.8, Give The 2.6 Truck Water And See What Happens, Also What 2.8 Trucks Are You Guys Reffering To That Are Destoying Drivelines? I Would Say A 3.0 Ss Truck Yes Driveline Is A Factor 2.8 No. If You Refer To Schied That Was The Track Not The Power The Truck Was Making.

LOL, asked the Ragged Out folks, I believe he has said they have been through 18+ ring and pinions this year.
I know several other 2.8 trucks that have ate ring and pinions this year also, not to the tune of 18.

right and that ragged out truck is the top 2.8 truck making prob. damn near the most power obviously and is setup correct.... my point exactly so now you are comparing a 2.6 truck with water to ragged out? not hardly, we wouldnt touch the power he is making with water.... hence I keep saying water... you guys keep saying water/meth, i only want water I dont care about the benifit of meth. just wanna keep **** cool. not make more power i feel 700-800 whp is good enough in the 2.6 class to compete dont need more power.

right and that ragged out truck is the top 2.8 truck making prob. damn near the most power obviously and is setup correct.... my point exactly so now you are comparing a 2.6 truck with water to ragged out? not hardly, we wouldnt touch the power he is making with water.... hence I keep saying water... you guys keep saying water/meth, i only want water I dont care about the benifit of meth. just wanna keep **** cool. not make more power i feel 700-800 whp is good enough in the 2.6 class to compete dont need more power.

I know other 2.8 trucks that are breaking drivelines.

Why do you need 700-800 hp in the 2.6? If no one else runs water in the class it is still fair? The point being you start running water in the 2.6 people will find the next weak link, maybe over spinning the turbos? Maybe too much cylinder pressure and blowing headgaskets?

I have already found both of those..lol or was that another jab....lol?

I have already found both of those..lol or was that another jab....lol?

No it wasn't a jab, if you want to think it is, then go ahead. I am sure Gene is laughing his head off about this. If you need water to keep it together, just step up to the 3.0 class I guess. Too many other folks are keeping their engines together without it.

im not saying it is the sole answer to my needs...lol im stating that it will help cool these motor maybe then we would get more hooks/life out of themI didnt think it was a jab just thought it was funny how you said headgasket.

Outlaw you are just flat out a lost cause. I could go on all day but its like talking to a brick wall. You ask a question. Zstroken answers it exactly the way you wouldnt want it answered and you say exactly hahaha!!

Also What 2.8 Trucks Are You Guys Reffering To That Are Destoying Drivelines? I Would Say A 3.0 Ss Truck Yes Driveline Is A Factor 2.8 No.
QUESTION
LOL, asked the Ragged Out folks, I believe he has said they have been through 18+ ring and pinions this year.
I know several other 2.8 trucks that have ate ring and pinions this year also, not to the tune of 18.
ANSWER
my point exactly
AND THE RESPONSE!!

Dan you should be a sales guy or something man. You just changed this idiots mind with one reply. You the man!!

Outlaw if you think that is the only truck breaking drivelines in 2.8. You need to get out more or I guess not even bothering arguing your point. I really am starting to wonder if you have ever been to a sled pull. So when you gonna buy ragged out so we can run em?

As soon as you think the dust is getting ready to settle here comes anythony and drops another bomb! LOL

LMFAO...

"But Mommmmmmmyyyyy!!! HE started it!!!!"....

And you guys said that I whine alot!

Obviously just playin' and returnin' some of the crap that was dealt my way! :hehe:

anthony, you are truly a dumbass, if you couldnt tell my EXACTLY answer is reffering to you chappy's comparing 2.6 trucks with water to a 1000+ hp 2.8 truck. please read it again closely, make sure you read what after my exactly comment that way you understand it was a sentence. I was reffering to the comparison that you guys are actually making saying that these 2.6 trucks with water would be liked ragged out. thats all, im done arguing with you about it. if theres no water then thats fine.

right and that ragged out truck is the top 2.8 truck making prob. damn near the most power obviously and is setup correct....MY POINT EXACTLY SO NOW YOU ARE COMPARING A 2.6 TRUCK WITH WATER TO RAGGED OUT? not hardly, we wouldnt touch the power he is making with water.... hence I keep saying water... you guys keep saying water/meth, i only want water I dont care about the benifit of meth. just wanna keep **** cool. not make more power i feel 700-800 whp is good enough in the 2.6 class to compete dont need more power.

And again. If you think that is the only 2.8 breaking drivelines over and over. You need to get out more or shut up I guess.

you are a tard, nowhere in that post does it say anything about a big hp diff. with water, a guy made like 15 more hp with water on his truck in that thread? jackass