What is NHRDA's future for Pro Street?

you dissagree?? Please mighty one of keyboard racer awarness, tell us how its done!

Hogue is in a world of his own.....I've been under the same name for years... as for the replies your in the same boat...Non racer, but wanna be. :blahblah1:

Wade. The first comment was you purposely misspelling math then actually misspelling something else. You're an idiot.

The second is about you posting chit under your wife's user account like a little ***** without the balls to say it under your name. Unless it was your wife *****ing about NADM? And posting in our political section?

I've been part of drag racing longer than you have been out of your dads nutsack.

Last edited:
Please excuse me, index racing is dockboy's idea. I was replying to posts in this thread, not the other 100 or so where the idea was beaten to death.:hehe:

Last edited:
LOL Just think- if we hadn't beaten it to death, we'd all be index racing right now! The economy would have been saved because we'd all have so much money from not racing heads-up.

Been wondering the same since he seems to have sold everything.

I hope he's building something new!!

Well if he got rid of that fummins that's a good thing. Greg, buy White Out and race the 11.90 index and keep pushing for a 10.90 index, it's a natural for those two classes. And you'd be driving a truck that actually will make a bunch of passes without breaking.;)

I don't have a dog in this fight as I've only run Pro Street back when tube chassis were allowed (in DirtyMax), and once in a borrowed truck since then.

IMHO a boost limit will be counterproductive. Boost is a relatively cheap way to make horsepower, while making it at lower boost levels will require tons of head and intake work. A parallel would be to look at NHRA Pro Stock vs. Top Sportsman engines. To make 1500 hp at 500 cu in you'll spend many times the cost of making the same power at 850 cu in.

And Wade, PLEASE turn on your spell checker!

Greg has been busy cruising around in his Ferrari.
:Cheer:

800x600

Just to piggy back off of a thread that didn't really go very far and is relevant here...

Several Pro Street trucks have changed ownership lately and a there are whispers of new ones being built as well. So how many PS trucks are anticipated to be be running in the next few years? Who is building one?

I have one in the works...I wont be competitive as I don't have the cubic dollars of a lot of guys in the class. Well, my plans will be determined by how much it weighs once the truck completed as well. I'll only have 800-1000HP and a budget. LOL

So ho else is trying to get into the class?

I will be in the class. No cubic dollars here but a setup that should be able to compete with the big dogs nonetheless. Hoping to start the build this winter and be racing for this next season.

That will be interesting. Is it to early to share info on the build, make, model, drivetrain, suspension, etc.....

Where in Texas are you at?

Tucker

I will be in the class. No cubic dollars here but a setup that should be able to compete with the big dogs nonetheless. Hoping to start the build this winter and be racing for this next season.

That's where I'm at. I won't make big power, but hope to have it set up to get it to the ground well and consistent.

Hogue is in a world of his own.....I've been under the same name for years...

You lying son of a b!tch. You've had more usernames here than anyone up to and including Greg. Every time you were banned in the past you had a 2nd username within hours...and still do with the name you claim to be your wife.
You lie so phucking much you can't keep up with it yourself.

You lying son of a b!tch. You've had more usernames here than anyone up to and including Greg. Every time you were banned in the past you had a 2nd username within hours...and still do with the name you claim to be your wife.
You lie so phucking much you can't keep up with it yourself.

you show him the I.P. addresses.