What is NHRDA's future for Pro Street?

Oh I agree you need boost and lotts of it to burn that fuel .... dont get me wrong I'm not dissin anyone or anything here ....

I guess what I'm tryin to say is guys like Rob ... and Dale Earnhardt Sr. ..... Do we really have to see mass carnage before we start perparing our selves for the 8.50 et ?

Prep now or later is how I'm looking at this ... its inevitable that there is gonna be some level of comprimise......

Roy's 4150lb, and nobody says much about him.....

Monte Carlo Drag week 2012 - YouTube

I highly doubt that car is 4100 lbs. That being said look at the cage in the car. It way exceeds what 95% of the trucks in PS are running. The funniest part of this thread is that so many people actually believe that most in the PS class are even close to the 4500 lbs min. My truck was a 2wd and was 5600 lbs going 140mph. We got any engineers in here to do the math on what kind of force we are talking hitting a wall?

I have left the line at 65 psi before so thats not gunna happen lmao.

Silly nitrious boy boost is a all fuel guys best friend. :snoop::lolly:

This is me asking nicely. Please stop.....:doh:

I have left the line at 65 psi before so thats not gunna happen lmao.

Silly nitrious boy boost is a all fuel guys best friend. :snoop::lolly:

Boost psi is boost psi, everyone is affected. I bet relibility goes way up, and class gets real tight.

I highly doubt that car is 4100 lbs. That being said look at the cage in the car. It way exceeds what 95% of the trucks in PS are running. The funniest part of this thread is that so many people actually believe that most in the PS class are even close to the 4500 lbs min. My truck was a 2wd and was 5600 lbs going 140mph. We got any engineers in here to do the math on what kind of force we are talking hitting a wall?

This is me asking nicely. Please stop.....:doh:

Most on here have no idea what math is...more like maff...

Boost psi is boost psi, everyone is affected. I bet relibility goes way up, and class gets real tight.

Most on here have no idea what math is...more like maff...

So Mr Smarty Pants......how you gonna ensure that nobody is running more boost than the set "limit"? You gonna make them put a data logger in each ride? Put a go-pro in each truck and reveiw the footage after every pass of the gauges??

So Mr Smarty Pants......how you gonna ensure that nobody is running more boost than the set "limit"? You gonna make them put a data logger in each ride? Put a go-pro in each truck and reveiw the footage after every pass of the gauges??

If you wann be fast you need data, thats a fact.

But i mentioned a boost controller, its availible pre set for the boost it will allow if needed....Same thing NHRA does

Simple maff would tell youz how much boosts youz pushin, combined with the honor system=flawless plan

False. Ricky Bobby did not need data.

Last edited:

But i mentioned a boost controller, its availible pre set for the boost it will allow if needed....Same thing NHRA does

I guess you are too busy tooting your own horn to have walked around and looked at some of the trucks....and realize how simple some of them really are.....

Whats that got to do with the sweet tea in alabama??

The cost of adding a data logger to each ride....

The fact that a preset "boost controller" to XXpsi may very well limit fuel only boost, but add nitrous and what happens?

And how many fuel only trucks are actually running a wastegate??

The cost of adding a data logger to each ride....

The fact that a preset "boost controller" to XXpsi may very well limit fuel only boost, but add nitrous and what happens?

And how many fuel only trucks are actually running a wastegate??

Do you race? In real life? Or keyboard only?

Do you race? In real life? Or keyboard only?

Taken from the Greg Whogue Are You textbook of replies.

Guess your balls grew back from the bashing you took posting under another user name? Welcome back. LOL

Last edited:
Well Im no big timer, god didnt make me the worlds best race car driver like he did you. I have been to race track or two in my life.

Honestly i was wondering because your comments , or rebuttles are largly from a non racer stand point.

Some want to be the only one on the track, others want competition. Our sport needs rivals and competition, letting a free for all class go on will only hurt the sport as a whole because most non funded racers could care less about spending all there families paychecks to be competitive....lets face it "they" make our sport and classes, with out"them" it would only be a few of us out there.....till the money dried up.

Pro street shouldent be that way, it should be fun and competitive for just about anyone, and affordable, currently its missing one of those ingredients.

you dissagree?? Please mighty one of keyboard racer awarness, tell us how its done!
Taken from the Greg Whogue Are You textbook of replies.

Guess your balls grew back from the bashing you took posting under another user name? Welcome back. LOL

Hogue is in a world of his own.....I've been under the same name for years... as for the replies your in the same boat...Non racer, but wanna be. :blahblah1:

Last edited:
Honestly i was wondering because your comments , or rebuttles are largly from a non racer stand point.

Some want to be the only one on the track, others want competition. Our sport needs rivals and competition, letting a free for all class go on will only hurt the sport as a whole because most non funded racers could care less about spending all there families paychecks to be competitive....lets face it "they" make our sport and classes, with out"them" it would only be a few of us out there.....till the money dried up.

Pro street shouldent be that way, it should be fun and competitive for just about anyone, and affordable, currently its missing one of those ingredients.

Why should PRO Street be an affordable class? Fun and competitive yes, but affordable??? It is a PRO class and a select few should be able to compete in the PRO classes... For fun and affordable competitive racing the diesel enthusiasts turn to the ET Bracket class or if they have deeper than typical pockets then one of the fast Index classes and if they have real deep pockets they can go PRO and run PRO Street, PRO Modified or even PRO Dragster... Racing at the PRO level is not something that everyone should be able to do... Is it???

So you are the first one in that statement then huh? Always trying to find rule violations of why others shouldnt be allowed to run?

And a free for all class sure has no issues turning out big class numbers, so how does it hurt the sport?