Where are you going ?

• ORP

Votes: 68 66.0%
  • Muncie

Votes: 24 23.3%
  • Gonna hit both

Votes: 11 10.7%

• Total voters
well word out right now is haisleys are gonna debut their new trucks in muncie idk how true that is but thats what has been going around right now

The Gaston Lions Club runs the fair ground for Muncie and they have kept the fairgrounds alcohol free.

The Gaston Lions Club runs the fair ground for Muncie and they have kept the fairgrounds alcohol free.

As in we cant even bring our own in? without having to sneak it? guess this is bad to say but if thats the case im going to orp... im not going to act stupid or nothin i could really care less if i even drive my truck while im there, i just wanna get away for a while meet some new people and drink a few

I'm going to ORP to race on Saturday. Might look to see what is going on in Muncie on Sunday.

As in we cant even bring our own in? without having to sneak it? guess this is bad to say but if thats the case im going to orp... im not going to act stupid or nothin i could really care less if i even drive my truck while im there, i just wanna get away for a while meet some new people and drink a few

Its church owned grounds, usally if your cool there cool they wont tolerate excessiveness

Ok, I went to NADM's site to find info on Thunder in Muncie and saw nothing. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Well I've been to a lot of NHRDA events and they are always run very well, so I'll throw my hat in the ORP Pile. That is the event I'm going to try and get to! It sounds like that is going to be a huge event.

I will not be attending any event that has anything to do with the DHRA....Period. My plans are for ORP.

I just have a hard time to give money that has nothing to do with pulling and dosent like pulling ...

what day is the pulls at muncie....i just may have to skip some graduation partys....

I will not be attending any event that has anything to do with the DHRA....Period. My plans are for ORP.

That good, cause DHRA is out of business!

Thunder in Muncie is about bygones be bygones, get us back to our roots, and move the sport forward again.

NHRDA taking Indy over the same day as TiM is whats WRONG with us in general, we eat our own.