Where are you going ?

• ORP

Votes: 68 66.0%
  • Muncie

Votes: 24 23.3%
  • Gonna hit both

Votes: 11 10.7%

• Total voters
That good, cause DHRA is out of business!

Thunder in Muncie is about bygones be bygones, get us back to our roots, and move the sport forward again.

NHRDA taking Indy over the same day as TiM is whats WRONG with us in general, we eat our own.

Make no mistake...Dieselsport promotions IS the DHRA. What would benifit US as a sport, is organization under fewer flags. Eric Mcbride trying to revive the failed DHRA under a new name only divides us further.

i no it would probably never happen but why not join forces? increase the payouts increase the amount of spectators make it "the" event of the year, i think it would be cool

NHRDA taking Indy over the same day as TiM is whats WRONG with us in general, we eat our own.

Off Topic: I think thats a little unfair to say. I dont think any one group wishes failure on the other and then uses that failure for profit. The NHRDA I believe stepped up to the situation handed to them and not jumping in front of someone else's misfortune. If they had passed up that event then the next organization in line would have gotten the same call for help.

On Topic: I have a bias opinion only because the NHRDA has been the only group I have ever worked with. But their events are always organized and usually filled with professional competitors as I am sure Muncie will be as well. Hell if you are really torn just flip a coin the day of.

the main thing at Indy is the sled is not Lowrys or one even close to there caliper of a seld, and the pulling track is artificial, and if rain comes, or if hot out its not worth a crap

house, how can you even make that , nearpass will be at indy. the 2 best sleds in the county will be at indy. i booked them. we will have tarp for track & water on grader blades

Well yes, that is a benefit, after it is canceled for rain, the vehicles in the pits can get out without getting stuck.:hehe:

If you want to race, go to Indy Saturday, then come race at Muncie on Sunday. Its a twofer for racers, they can't lose.

If you want a good track and pull, come to Muncie Saturday. This is from a guy who has pulled on both tracks, and worked both tracks. I know the crew that is working the dirt at Muncie, it will be A-1.

Come to think of it, has the Indy show even located dirt to build a track yet?
wow what's up about knockin indy, new people,new track crew, new dirt, or did somebody leave you out of the loop about the dirt. that's right you don't know about the dirt. this is a new deal at orp. by the way the way pink dirt still there.

house, how can you even make that , nearpass will be at indy. the 2 best sleds in the county will be at indy. i booked them. we will have tarp for track & water on grader blades

I wouldn't consider nearpass as same caliper as a lowry, singers, or hagers sleds... I only like to pull nearpass when I go to Angola to help support ricks pull. also know many that feel the same way

That good, cause DHRA is out of business!

Thunder in Muncie is about bygones be bygones, get us back to our roots, and move the sport forward again.

What! That was last season! a lot of people/sponcers were screwed!

I am wrong

Both TIM and Indy both have zero tolerance policy's in affect! I am glad to see this!

Joe, does that mean we cannot bring our own alcohol to either event, or is it that the first time you cut a fart the wrong way they bounce you out? I'm all for a higher level of control or security, but I hope that people don't get thrown out for relatively minor stuff.

I will be at Muncie without a doubt. Thats where all the sled pullers I have talked to are going. Drag racing I believe they can make both. Stuckeys is going to be at both events I believe since the are on different days. Dont see any reason other than the obvious ones (McBride) why the drag race wont be big at both events.

I am wrong

Both TIM and Indy both have zero tolerance policy's in affect! I am glad to see this!

I like it for the sake of the idiots. I am an idiot as alot of you but dont get out of control when drinking/drunk. Its a shame you cant even have a cold one in the pits anymore cause of morons. But its about the only way to keep what happened at TS from happening again. It would suck to get tossed from a pull cause you got caught having a beer at your trailer AFTER you hooked. But oh well.

What are the sleds that are at IRP? It was stated as the best of the best. But I have also read other things cmt has posted and it was way out there. What are the names of these best of the best sleds if you dont mind?

:what:2 tone i really don't get it i am waaaay out there!!! 13 post ago i said who the sled's at indy was. on this SAME thread 5/16/09 page 3 post #46 look back on some stuff and do some research. 2+2 might make make 4 if you stop & THINK about it. the post was at 8:26pm did that help any? by the way those 4 little guy's going past ya are DURAMAX'S , GET-ER-DONE!!!!