Who's going to hit 1,200, CR #2 only.....

More important...if they blow their chit up doing it does it still count.....:hehe:
Bumped the bar did ya?

Workin on it, too many projects goin on at the same time.

No i didn't guys.... i don't even have the truck together. Just seeing who's playing around with the truck over the winter.

I have two that we are shooting for the # + some just have to get some things figured out. If we could get the bottom charger to light all the way I think the camo truck would do it. Can only get about 18psi out if though and still did 1088.

Care to share inducer size?

it's gota be well over 110 I'm sure?

Well, I'm not going to say who. but there's a local truck that runs fast. He could be in the 1200 range with just a big-ish single. It's tough to call from the track times he's outa gear/rpm before the 1320. fuel only run (as in the spray didn't work and the bottle's maintained pressure/weight)......

meh, don't completely quote me on it, but it could be close.

Just a 86mm S4 BigBrother, cant really figure out why it wont do more then 18-20psi. Also only doing about 70psi total. Once we get the chargers firgured out I think 1200 is realistic.

I heard there is a 06 black MegaCab in the making in Stockton,CA area. Should be done in a few months from hearing about it. Ball Bearing twins. Lets see how long it holds up since the guy wants to daily drive it.

Tim Barber perhaps. Not sure if he is even trying to up the ante but he did 1059 uncorrected in sept. of 08.

Does the camo truck have gates?

We had a gate at first but it was dumoing to atmosphere. Drive pressure does not really get out of hand either maby 80psi to 70 boost w/o a gate. The top charger is a 66/83 s400 so it flow pretty darn well on the exhuast side.