Who's going to hit 1,200, CR #2 only.....

Terry's truck is running a smaller set of twins and has 3rd injection cycle as well. Lets see if someone can break that 3rd injection cycle barrier on fuel only without burning a motor or a few for that matter.

I've grenaded my motor twice now trying to get up over 900 hp. Onthe plus side, I upgraded every part I could long the way. On the down side, I can't afford anymore rebuilds for awhile so I'm gonna wait until they have the programming and parts for a daily driven 1,000hp diesel only....

I've grenaded my motor twice now trying to get up over 900 hp. Onthe plus side, I upgraded every part I could long the way. On the down side, I can't afford anymore rebuilds for awhile so I'm gonna wait until they have the programming and parts for a daily driven 1,000hp diesel only....

what parts ended up jumping ship on your 2 motors? any idea on the causes of the issues?

Thanks for the love there Scott, but I am only running 150hp stix and don't plan on bigger... so I won't be part of the 1200k club... besides, I still have to tow things and I like that 19-20mpg stuff for my commute. Erick on the other hand, (that black mega cab) has got a lot more going into his build with the bigger turbos, zz prepped head, other goodies and 2x the stix I have. Yeah, I still have a little more there on #2; but not much-- I think I've maxed out the turbos and stix.

Thanks for the love there Scott, but I am only running 150hp stix and don't plan on bigger... so I won't be part of the 1200k club... besides, I still have to tow things and I like that 19-20mpg stuff for my commute. Erick on the other hand, (that black mega cab) has got a lot more going into his build with the bigger turbos, zz prepped head, other goodies and 2x the stix I have. Yeah, I still have a little more there on #2; but not much-- I think I've maxed out the turbos and stix.

No problem Terry. Are you still gonna try to break the 1,000rwhp barrier with your current setup? You only have 99hp to go.

Scott

No problem Terry. Are you still gonna try to break the 1,000rwhp barrier with your current setup? You only have 99hp to go.

Scott

Well, I don't think 1k on #2 is in the cards. I'm thinkin' 920-940 --maybe.

But I have yet to put any *nx* to it... :rockwoot:

I'm pretty sure you'll achieve your goals and then some.

Scott

we'll see soon enough man. im sure you will be close to finding out on your truck

And I remember the days when you bought your first set of twins in a parking lot at a BBQ restaurant in Texas :hehe::hehe::hehe: