Who's got the fastest daily driver?

OkeeGoat06 said:
Well Boy's I was at morso and placed 3rd in pro 1 and Key board racer has a 14 sec. truck but I can say he is a big talker but he makes good points. Was the 10 sec pass made on stock head. I'm not the fastest and don't claim to be. Yes Wicked u are fast but some thing's don't add up. I've got video of ur 2nd run why in the middle of elimination's ur time not shown>?????????? I'm Not trying to start sh_t but Thangs don't add up period. Didn't u say u made more power on stock head. ur time slip u just posted is not displayed on my screen???? Big blank page is all im getting.. I'm sure i not the only one with questions. U got me on weight to I dont have megeGoat but i got C.C. I don't see those reclining back seats weight 800lbs And u not a big fat guy.
Maybe i just full of BS but Get ur cage in and prove us wrong

Ok so lets answer some of your questions here.
The 2nd run did not have time because i could not get my truck boosted so they timed me out.
What differrence does it make what head i am running your not going to believe me anyways so i am running what ever head you think i am running.
Also you need to add some weight for added stuff in the truck like amps, subwoofers, speakers, tv, twin cp3 pumps, fass pump, driveline loops, bigger turbo, intercooler.
Weight will start adding up pretty quick but dont take my word for it build yourself a truck and start putting stuff in it and you to will see what i am talking about.

Last edited:
whicked if your only using a little juice why dont you max your spray out so you can beat mikes nadp truck?

Why is it that everybody cries foul when Jorge posts a 10sec. run or dynos well? I remember people knockin him when he laid 800-something on the rollers, but now people are coming around and realizing hes not as full of it as many thought...haha. Just seems when others lay down great numbers on the track and dyno, they get a bunch of "congrats" and "great runs" but he gets a ration of s*#t...just wondering. True, you cant beleive everything people say, but I think hes pretty well proven himself and his truck...JMO though...

[QUOTE='strokeThis_'07]Why is it that everybody cries foul when Jorge posts a 10sec. run or dynos well? I remember people knockin him when he laid 800-something on the rollers, but now people are coming around and realizing hes not as full of it as many thought...haha. Just seems when others lay down great numbers on the track and dyno, they get a bunch of "congrats" and "great runs" but he gets a ration of s*#t...just wondering. True, you cant beleive everything people say, but I think hes pretty well proven himself and his truck...JMO though...[/QUOTE]

isnt that the truth!:clap: I talked to Jorge at Moroso for a bit, and the guy is cool as can be. Answered all my questions that I had for him and kept the hood up on the truck and let people gander. He isnt hiding anything. Anytime he posts something, people turn it into a piss&moan thread. Give the man credit and go on. Why make him come to you guys and prove it? He goes to the strips around his area. You wanna see it, then travel down to FL and witness it for yourself!

solostyle said:
isnt that the truth!:clap: I talked to Jorge at Moroso for a bit, and the guy is cool as can be. Answered all my questions that I had for him and kept the hood up on the truck and let people gander. He isnt hiding anything. Anytime he posts something, people turn it into a piss&moan thread. Give the man credit and go on. Why make him come to you guys and prove it? He goes to the strips around his area. You wanna see it, then travel down to FL and witness it for yourself!

Bravo... That truck is one impressive machine. Ive seen 12.07 at 87mph with a blown CAC boot. Obviously that truck is gonna go much faster, with no problems. Then add some spray on top of it. The truck is everybit of a daily driver. Nothing stripped and plenty added. Except for the 50lbs tailgate. Im sure thats good for almost a sec. in the quarter ehh. Im shocked that nobodys nit picked on that detail. Everyone should stop doubting and give the man credit where credit is due. I believe he deserves it for what hes done with a 8400lbs truck.

I spoke to Jorge on the phone after his 3rd post here, we had a good conversation. Jorge has strong grasp of what he is doing and isn't afraid to learn more. Why do people slam him for what he has done? ......I don't get it, please explain.

i dont know but Jorge is the $h!+ cant wait 4 him to do diesel power challenge 08 and kick that dmaxs butt :p

tatkins85 said:
whicked if your only using a little juice why dont you max your spray out so you can beat mikes nadp truck?

I will tell you why because last time i tried spraying more than what i am spraying now i grenaded a turbo going down the track. I am working on a new set up that is almost ready to test and then i will go back to the track and see what i can lay down. It is really hard to do this with a single turbo but it is possible.
Remember guys this is all hit or miss. There is no perfect recipe to do this. You have to try many combinations before you get it right.
But rest assured that i am still trying different things even when guys tell me not to waste my time.
I am very stuborn when it comes to all this stuff and I really do try lots of things , some work and others dont but that is the only way to know how far to push it.

Listening to the "experts" will just guarantee you'll always be chasing them.

;)

As far as dealing the death blow to the Diesel Power Challenge Dmaxes?

You will always be able to dream! :rockwoot:

[/QUOTE]As far as dealing the death blow to the Diesel Power Challenge Dmaxes?

You will always be able to dream! :rockwoot:[/QUOTE]

I HAD A DREAM lol

As far as dealing the death blow to the Diesel Power Challenge Dmaxes?

You will always be able to dream! :rockwoot:[/QUOTE]

I HAD A DREAM lol[/QUOTE]

and i believe in "deja-vu"

na. that dmax cant keep up with jorge's rig anymore. cummins always has and will be superior :p. jorge probably just felt sorry 4 you dmax's and let him win so you guys dont go and exchange all those trucks in 4 a cummins :p.

Hey you have to give the dmax's prop because they have come a long way in a short period of time.
I really did wish that we had a true efi live for our cummins and that would really blow the cummins out.
Oh well we can all dream right???

12.07 Is a great run.:clap: Back to the question about fastest daily driver?
All I have to say is- Sunday morning I loaded up the truck wife and kids, Drove to the track, little over a hour. Unloaded grill ect. ect. Raced pro 1 Loaded truck back up and DROVE HOME. TRUCK HAS NEVER BEEN LOADED ON A TRAILER.

Wether a truck has been on a trailer or not doesn't really matter.. When people push things, the weakest link will be found. The faster you go, the more prone to breakage it will be. You just don't really know when.. When you're not close to home, a trailer is always good to have. My fast truck is my daily driver. It gets better fuel mileage than my dually, so that's what I drive. I did trailer it to Moroso, just in case something did happen.. I'm just having a hard time deciding if I want to throw the small injectors back in, or push for 10's before I do it.. Hmmm..

OkeeGoat06 said:
12.07 Is a great run.:clap: Back to the question about fastest daily driver?
All I have to say is- Sunday morning I loaded up the truck wife and kids, Drove to the track, little over a hour. Unloaded grill ect. ect. Raced pro 1 Loaded truck back up and DROVE HOME. TRUCK HAS NEVER BEEN LOADED ON A TRAILER.

How fast has did your truck run????

Like i said ur faster than me. 13.01 Even with my 3
Jbl 12's and big a$$ amp, u still got more weight by the twins and dual cp3

Last edited:
W1cked said:
What differrence does it make what head i am running your not going to believe me anyways so i am running what ever head you think i am running.

LOL! Too funny....

Morse said:
Wether a truck has been on a trailer or not doesn't really matter.. When people push things, the weakest link will be found. The faster you go, the more prone to breakage it will be. You just don't really know when.. When you're not close to home, a trailer is always good to have.

I agree with this sentiment. When my 11-second car was my daily driver, I started trailering it to the track as it got more prone to breakage.

So back to the question - I suppose there could be a #2-only and a N2O version of the fastest daily driver. Does anyone know of a #2-only daily driver quicker than Rip Rook's Source Automotive Dodge (10.90)?

Regards,
Michael Pliska