winter new truck build

We'll be coming with a truck regardless!:lolly: I'll come give you a shout for sure. We usually get there early Friday and take a look around at the venders. Will you be there all day? You'll have to come check the truck nut if you get a chance.

Yeah he wants the booth set up by Noon so the competitors can come by and look before it gets crowded.

Looks damn Good! Oh yeah by the way THat wheel base rule is dated, Take that thing to a hook and tell them to go F themselves if they bring that rule out! It was wrote in 2002 when the dodges didnt have anything longer then an extened cab longbed available on the market. That is not the case anymore The longed truck available readily from a dealer should be the rule! I say pull it and if they wanna cry they can build a new truck!!

Travis

Last edited:
I love it when a plan comes together!!!
Hopefully Ill get to come see this thing make a pass.. awesome build.

Congrats! One of the best feelings in the world when the rig fires up for the first time

LOL don't ask. We'll injection pump is sent back off something not right with it. As far as the truck. Planning on getting paint don't this weekend. Don't like just a lot to get done on truck besides little final wiring. Next week should be finishing up, drive shaft and ujoint shields and loops and just small stuff should be finished next weekend just in time

2012-01-18_18-34-56_130.jpg
2012-01-18_17-57-48_10.jpg
2012-01-18_18-03-00_266.jpg

Did you ever weigh the SQHD?

Was it 2inch axles with 21 spines?

Truck looks great and I like your front set up.

Good luck with the build!

Looks good! I love that body style, ive always wanted to build a puller out of one.

This guy can get something done, this thing has come a long way fast! That paint looks awesome i cant wait to see a pic of it all done.