winter new truck build

I have to agree with nborga87 you have been busting your butt on this thing, it looks great hope you get some vids of it pulling up for us!!!!

Very nice work!!!!!!!!

Just a question on the rear suspension for me. I have absolutly no clu on pulling setups, I was just wondering why you didn't use anything like a solid panhard bar in therear. I'm sure you know what your doing I was just curious.

2012-01-21_18-58-04_289.jpg
2012-01-21_18-58-11_997.jpg
2012-01-21_18-57-48_894.jpg

Looks sweet
Can you elaborate on the paint? Did you use a grinder and mark it up, then clear over it?

Looks sweet
Can you elaborate on the paint? Did you use a grinder and mark it up, then clear over it?

Thanks! Yes sir, strip it down with paint stripper, I use a 80 grit sanding pad on a hand grinder to make all the swirls. Clean it really good with acetone. Make sure to wear gloves so we do not touch it, it will rust overnight if you do. LOL. Get ready to spray with a adhesion promo before you clear it or the clear won'tstick. Whole truck got three coats of clear. Then three coats of candy then three more coats of clear on entire truck. The clear is a little rough from the grind marks but giving it a week or so to dry and it'll get wet sanded and buffed. The pictures really don't do the candy any justice it has to be seen in person.

Where in West Tennessee are you? I remember seeing your truck at Covington and Brownsville. I saw you not long after on CF and I could have swore you profile said AR.

I live in dyersburg, but shops in Trenton. Sorry meant to reply to your earlier post. Yes we'll be at every Ken ten pull. Maybe I had something messed up on cf I don't get on there anymore

I live in dyersburg, but shops in Trenton. Sorry meant to reply to your earlier post. Yes we'll be at every Ken ten pull. Maybe I had something messed up on cf I don't get on there anymore

My wife is a respiratory therapist and works at that Hospital one or two days a week. Cool, will probably see you around then. I probably won't make all of them but I will probably be at the Covington and Brownsville pulls again. I won't be pulling. I'm not buying a transmission blanket, building driveshaft loops and all the other little things they require.

that looks sweet, never seen that design before. always loved the box-style Chevy's