winter project

Bad ass. For some reason I love that oil pan...I pick out weird parts on peoples vehicles to like.

I would like to thank a few people that have gave me good advise and support along the way. First of all my lovely wife Dana and 2 daughters Kim and Breanna, Steve Qkiss, Bob Lewis, Ryan (stock600), Colin (CBtoyz) and all of you guys and girls for the positive feedback. THANK YOU!!!!

Your welcome Brad it's been my pleasure to help with advise and a few part numbers along the way, it's coming along great and can't wait to see results. Go back and read my build thread on my Altered may be it will help on your first few trips out, be carefull a short wheel base Altered will get away from you quicker than probally any other race car out there, it's just thier nature. Be safe with it and have a blast this next season! Im finishing up a Hot Rod 'electric' golf cart to cruise the races and pits this season, lol. Im having withdraws sooo bad about being out of the drivers seat, seasons right around the corner.

You know if you need anything give me a buzz Brad, again great job all the hard work and long days will pay off soon, take care.

Ryan Tucker

Kick ass project man. Wow I cant believe the pump you have on that altered. Hang on!

Looks great Brad, and I am close enough to see you run it too :) I agree with your theory, baby steps first, play it safe.

BBD

that looks like the turbo he is running on his truck, i remember that had a funky built in wastegate flange

I would like to thank a few people that have gave me good advise and support along the way. First of all my lovely wife Dana and 2 daughters Kim and Breanna, Steve Qkiss, Bob Lewis, Ryan (stock600), Colin (CBtoyz) and all of you guys and girls for the positive feedback. THANK YOU!!!!

Aww, Thanks man. It's so cool to put the tools down, to take a few steps back and really see what kind of beast is being created. I'm thrilled to be a small part of it. Team Shake n Bake!

ps."If you Don't Chew Big Red then F***K You!":hehe:

More pics aftertonight assembly.
20110222205406.jpg

20110222205430.jpg

20110222213512.jpg

What will take place of the pizza cutters? I am assuming they wont be staying anyway.
Looks like a heck of a ride to me!

The pizza cutters will be staying, atleast for this season. They are much stronger than they look.

Last edited: