winter project

Thanks guys. I not going to run a intercooler. Just water and fuel only.

Freaking awesome! Nice job on the build! I really like how you did your cooling system and I think I might change mine to something similar since it's apart. What kind of water pump did you go with? I'm sure this thing will be a blast to watch let a lone to run. I watched Ryan's car leave many times, and it is nuts! Good luck with the build! Oh yeah, one other thing. Do you happen to have a part number for that oil pan? Thanks.

Thanks. I will have to look up the part numbers for the marine application pan and pickup. The water pump is a sherwood aqua tiger model 120.

Thanks. I will have to look up the part numbers for the marine application pan and pickup. The water pump is a sherwood aqua tiger model 120.

Thanks Brad. Ryan sent me the pan part number already, so I just need the pick up part number. I don't think I can run it though due to my steering linkages being right below the number 1-2 cylinder area. I'm pretty sure that marine pan won't fit in there unless I went with a rack. But, it is an option for the next car. LOL Thanks for the water pump info as well. Ryan.

Thanks Brad. Ryan sent me the pan part number already, so I just need the pick up part number. I don't think I can run it though due to my steering linkages being right below the number 1-2 cylinder area. I'm pretty sure that marine pan won't fit in there unless I went with a rack. But, it is an option for the next car. LOL Thanks for the water pump info as well. Ryan.

Could you send me the part numbers for the pan and pick up?

Great work on the car, It looks like its gonna be a handfull domn the track

SWEET

I only see one thing wrong with it Brad. You still have one of those HP robbing p-pumps on it. I have an extra 14mm VE pump if you want to try it out?:poke::hehe:

It looks absolutely awesome up close. He is very very meticulous (anal) and pays attention to every little detail. I can’t wait to see it run down the track.

Stomp

Thanks! Im sure the first time out i am going to be shaking like a dog ****ting a peach stone! Here are some more recent photos.
PHONEPICS212.jpg

PHONEPICS211.jpg

PHONEPICS210.jpg

PHONEPICS209.jpg

PHONEPICS208.jpg

Last edited:
I could not imagine leaving the line with the light weight and all the torque.

I have axles, carrier housing, spool and other goodies on order. Getting close every day.

How the hell have I missed this thread for so long?

That is not a race car its a work of art! I would love to see this thing eat....

what are the big brown things on the shelf in the 2nd to last picture showing the turbo LOL

Sweet fancy Jesus that engine is a work of art:drool1:!! Amazing work Brad:bow:.

Love this build:pop: