winter project

Thanks. The capacity is about 15qts if i remember correctly. Its a cummins marine pan.
Hey Brad- shoebox aside I have a couple questions if you please.....:Cheer:

Can ya tell me how deep it is from the oil pan rail side of the block(measurementwise) and if you have a part number.....

Swinging pickup?

Still waiting for axles and body. Just recieved my new safety epuipment.**** aintn cheap! $2300.00 gets you jacket ,pants,shoes gloves, helment and hans device. Here are a few updated pics from saturdays exhaust completion. All stainless!!

I agree that safety stuff is expensive and I hope no one of us has to test the stuff out! By the way your flash light is still on! LOL It's looking great, keep it up!

Getting ready to race.
20110517204843.jpg

20110517205153.jpg

bump..... in case ya forgot :lolly:

Sorry it took me so long to get back. The pan rail to the botton of the pan is 5 1/2''. The oil pickup tube bolt to the inside of the pan and it has a windage tray toward the rear of the pan. I dont remember the part number at this time. Its for a marine application.

Sorry it took me so long to get back. The pan rail to the botton of the pan is 5 1/2''. The oil pickup tube bolt to the inside of the pan and it has a windage tray toward the rear of the pan. I dont remember the part number at this time. Its for a marine application.

Thanks Brad!

Waiting on body, wing and rear section. All ready to go otherwise. Taking it out on the 4th and the 5th. Getting excited......
20110522170154.jpg

20110522173110.jpg

20110522173056.jpg

man that thing looks really good brad.. congrats.. i cant wait to see it run..

Back