winter project

Heading out this weekend for testing if the weather holds out. Ready to load!
20110530100110.jpg

20110530100128.jpg

Brad, any predictions or goals for the maiden voyage?

Is the motor setup equivalent to what you were running in the pick-up truck, or is it a higher horsepower engine/fuel/turbo combination?

Neighbor needs to cut their grass, lol. But this thing looks awesome!

Brad, any predictions or goals for the maiden voyage?

Is the motor setup equivalent to what you were running in the pick-up truck, or is it a higher horsepower engine/fuel/turbo combination?

It's not going to be ballz out its first weekend at the track guys. The fuel has been cut way back, smaller turbo, and no nitrous. It's a soft tail, we have to get the chassis set up, make sure it's going to run straight, get Brad licensed, among many other things. The power will grow with Brad's comfort level.

Now with all that said... I bet 9.90 LOL

I guess Brad will do a few 10.5 to 10.9 second passes during the initial shakedown runs with maybe one high 9.90 or so at the end of the testing session.

Matt, what happend to your truck at Redding? Looked like you might have broke a shaft just before the 1000ft mark. That run looked really good. What was your 60ft? Looked to me like a 1.5 to 1.6.

Ya... the run felt pretty good, felt stronger than the 11.66 run, but ya I broke the input...Werent we just talking about breaking billet shafts too? your close! I think the 60' was a 1.69, one of my best...I may put it back together and run it before the turbos come off to go on the drag truck!

The rail looks awesome brad! Cant wait to see it run!

[ame]http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/beddowc/2011-06-04_09-56-07_906.jpg[/ame]

Waiting on the weather. Got the car scaled and balanced out. I'm doing this from my phone so let me know if the pictures work.

Last edited:
Your picture works if you click on the link. Let me help:

2011-06-04_09-56-07_906.jpg

By the way, now that you've scaled the car, how much does it weigh?

Last edited: