winter project

Yeah, it was a good thing those spindles got magnafluxed :doh: The new wheels, tires and spindles are really nice.

No chit!! Found 1 cracked. Updated to strange spindles and mt nostalgia spindle spoke style wheels and goodyear front runner tires. I feel a little more at ease now.

Brad put the body on it last night, but he must be being stingy about posting the pictures.

He sent me the pictures last night and it looks sweet. I cant wait to go watch him make some shaker runs down the track. :woohoo:

Stomp

Heres a few pics. Still assembling body components. The complete pic will look better. Give me your guys thoughts.
20110525203928.jpg

20110525203945.jpg

20110525203954.jpg

20110525204024.jpg

20110525204042.jpg

Matt, what happend to your truck at Redding? Looked like you might have broke a shaft just before the 1000ft mark. That run looked really good. What was your 60ft? Looked to me like a 1.5 to 1.6.

It was supposed to be black and silver. Looks like a plum color to me. What color do you guys think it is?

Last edited:
May be a silly question but why the billet freeze plugs if your running a eletric water pump? Looks great death on 4 wheels LOL

Edit: I have seen that oil pan on a bus I had to do a engine swap on when I was working for cummins but I couldn't tell you the part # so I'm useless I know.

Last edited:
Looks to have a purplish tinge to my eye. I didnt care for the paint scheme in the first pics, but in the up close pics it looks pretty sweet! Overall its still amazing :).

Im not sure it matters though. People will only get as far as saying "hey what colo" and them wwwuusssh! Then they'll be saying "hey where'd that thing go":rockwoot:.

I can't help but think about how a stretched topolino body would look on your chassis. velocity stack would be cool too.

Attachments

• fiat-tolino-competiton-altered-dragster.jpg
    fiat-tolino-competiton-altered-dragster.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 0
Back