winter project

Mad skills Brad top notch work. Guess your family has not seen you too much since starting project huh. Looking forward in seeing you run this year. May want to get some adult size diapers cuz you gona need em for the first few runs.

Chris

I already have diaper rash from sitting in the drivers seat making engine noises!

Amazing work. Altered cars are already pretty crazy to drive and throw an engine with tons of torque, sounds like one crazy ride.

I'm thinking those slicks won't be enough :D Might want to throw a transfercase on there somewhere :D

Awesome work Brad, looking great. Can't wait to see you piloting it down the track :)

BBD

Brad its looking good! Can't wait to see it. If you have a body that needs paint let me know.

It does run. Sounds decent. Im having the body wrapped. Thanks though. I appreciate it.

Yeah, they'll be fine. I mean they won't have any weight on them cuz they'll be hanging up in the air for an 1/8 mile at least!

:rockwoot:

He sure is keeping that TOP SECRET.....:hehe:

Looks GREAt Brad. will those bicycle tires in front hold up:poke:

I had to ask my wife. She said its her secrect squirrel stuff. Looks to me like paper mache. She told me its none of my buisness and whats on her side of the garage is no buisness of mine. I think shes pissed!! Guess i get nothing for a while.:frown: As for the front wheels and tires we will see.

I had to ask my wife. She said its her secrect squirrel stuff. Looks to me like paper mache. She told me its none of my buisness and whats on her side of the garage is no buisness of mine. I think shes pissed!! Guess i get nothing for a while.:frown: As for the front wheels and tires we will see.
If she is gonna go there and withhold her wifely services try this then, get one of her shoe boxes with a lid. Now carefully poke a hole through its side and be sure the hole you make will fit your appendage. put some tissue paper in there. Then when your ready place your appendage in through the hole and cover the box up, walk up to her and tell her you found one of her old shoes on your side of the garage.........

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Still waiting for axles and body. Just recieved my new safety epuipment.**** aintn cheap! $2300.00 gets you jacket ,pants,shoes gloves, helment and hans device. Here are a few updated pics from saturdays exhaust completion. All stainless!!
20110507161356.jpg

20110508133423.jpg

20110508133412.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: