63/68 please advise

63/68.91 with a pdi t4. In the middle of installing it, should have results next week

spend the day porting the head and taking the tranny apart.... give me another week plus or minus a few days.

don't have the 63 wheel, but i absolutely love my ED 62/68/13SS w. RC, need to do some afc tuning, just had the pump benched at Antrim diesel, went from 290cc's to right around 510cc's, it gets a little hot on the top end, but man these turbo's are a blast to drive around town, once i get the afc dialed in, hopefully that will make it that much better. i got a BD intercooler on the way too, may wait to get that installed before i start messin with the afc.

i have a 63/68/.83 divided t4 on a 03 with 90hp injectors, and it works really good. full boost by 17-1800rpm. not sure why buy only builds 40psi according to my edge insight. i figured it would have made more. first ran the turbo with the .88 open housing and it was a turd. like this setup way better. i bought the box stock turbo and got the smaller housing for it. have about $900 into it so i cant complain to much lol.

i have a 63/68/.83 divided t4 on a 03 with 90hp injectors, and it works really good. full boost by 17-1800rpm. not sure why buy only builds 40psi according to my edge insight. i figured it would have made more. first ran the turbo with the .88 open housing and it was a turd. like this setup way better. i bought the box stock turbo and got the smaller housing for it. have about $900 into it so i cant complain to much lol.

edge insight reads off of the stock map sensor, maxes out around 40-42psi i believe, that is why you are seeing that reading, hook a mechanical gauge up and see what she really does.

Bump..

Looking at the 63/68 to replace my 64 Special. Any one running one on a 2nd Gen? I'm trying to find some feedback on this thing. I saw a thread or two on another site, but he was running it on a 3rd Gen..

I'll also have results from a box stock 63/68 with a .91 divided housing, and a steed speed comp t4 by the end of this week

Any updates??? Thinking about one of these. Billet 63/68/14. I know some of you have these, post up how you like it.

Any updates??? Thinking about one of these. Billet 63/68/14. I know some of you have these, post up how you like it.

I know a half dozen guys runnin these from E.D. and all have good things to say. Tows good, spools fast, supports up to 500hp, yada yada

Im running a 63/68/.91 divided, t4 steed comp 12v manifold, VE with stock non intercooled injectors, spools it fine, cleans up all smoke at WOT by 2000rpm

ive got a .88 undivided housing if anyone wants it

Back