buying tires/ whats the best for hooking

I'm not familiar with those shenanigans. I'm pretty sure I witnessed an oil field mini van laying it down tho

Good thing it was oil feed mini van and not a coal mine f150... lol

On topic, sts ftw, they lack a lil in the loose, loose tracks IMO but can be made up for if needed with gearing and setup changes, but track to track they seem to wurk well!

Lee where's your puller at?

I just found a motor for the right price so I might have it running by spring. I think I'll just try some of those 3.42 gears but with an nv4500 and a np205.

Last edited:
Minivans are so 1991! I'm gonna build a pullbulance with a big cooler in back.

I just found a motor for the right price so I might have it running by spring. I think I'll just try some of those 3.42 gears but with an nv4500 and a np205.

You mean you don't build your own motor?

Also to the op we got 5th in points with FPP running 4 Sts's. Also got 3rd at Numidia with them. I would go with them if your not running duals.

You mean you don't build your own motor?

I bought a bone stock motor. Matter of fact I might put a duramax in the dodge just so I can run 3.42s or a 6.4 powerstroke so I can spin some sts rubbers.

Last edited:

I'll be anxious to see you out next season. You only made it out to one pull last summer and it seemed like you were still "tweaking" your setup some. :hehe:

I've been looking around on that treadwright.com

Im thinking I may try out those bfg look-a-likes. For the price its sure worth a shot.

I am gettin treadwrights for duals. They need to make that a/t look alikes in 315's.

Back