Diesel Power Challenge 2008!

BigDodge said:
can it be held some were in the middle of the country. instead of utah. some were like Kansas city thats about the middle, so it's easy for the evey day joe to get there.

with fuel prices on the rise like wild fire ! any distance at all makes it hard for the average Joe to make a run for fun. WELL OK except joe farmer he lives for this stuff.

JQmile said:
I know there was a lot of heartbreak at the 2007 event, and a lot of guys who'd like a "do over," but sorry, no repeat entries.

www.dieselpowermag.com

WTF?!? :D

For the record, even with all the problems I had it was a really great experience. Lots of good people and had a LOT of fun hangin' out. Well worth the trip imo. I'd encourage anybody with the truck and the means to send an entry in.

Seriously considering entering it myself. It would be nice though if it was more centrally located, or closer to the east cost. Because we all know thats where the best trucks are:D

Man this would be a blast...But I'd get my @$$ handed to me by most trucks, even if I make my 700hp goal:D

Chris

Not really, you'd probably be around the middle of the pack at that level.

teddybear said:
Seriously considering entering it myself. It would be nice though if it was more centrally located, or closer to the east cost. Because we all know thats where the best trucks are:D

I'm gonna take a guess that they like doing it out there because of the road course and the altitude. It'll find out if your truck's a daily driver or not without a doubt. Real nice scenery though.

imelmo said:
Not really, you'd probably be around the middle of the pack at that level.

If I can hit that level...last time I dynoed the same setup I was at 378:( I hope next time is better, or I'll be a bit upset and frustrated!

Chris

Sent an E- mail to the editor, hopfully he will reply, cant find the link to register. if you have it please post.

i have one not being used at the house...goes to the highest bidder...

03f3507.3 said:
thats great where am i suppose to pick up one of those at :poke: :poke:

If you get in Diesel Power Challenge. You are going to have a sweet pit crew. I will be your chase truck :rockwoot: :woohoo:

The editor emailed me an entry form:thankyou2: , wow send an email to someone and get a reply the same day.:woohoo:

Back