Diesel Power Challenge 2008!

Im such a dip$#!t, i guess i didnt read who it was from good enough. it wasnt from DP but from Nathan. when i enlarge it to print it's all blurry.
Nathan was gonna try again, Thanks man!

Yeah sorry guys. Somebody deleted the link to the entry form......they must have known I was putting something on the internet and did it to make me look bad. :hehe: If anyone wants a copy of the entry form just let me know and I'll send one.

teddybear said:
Seriously considering entering it myself. It would be nice though if it was more centrally located, or closer to the east cost. Because we all know thats where the best trucks are:D

x2 needs to be a little closer

No repeat entries?

Is this per truck, per person, per year, or per family? Or all of the above?

Kat wants to run it.

Who the fluck wants to drive to Utah from the East coast anyways, Im sure theres going to be less entries cause of that. Why don't you tell the magazine to stop being so cheap & hold 2 like the 1st year.

I wouldn't mind seeing that power challenge travel around with one of the bigger name circuits like DHRA or NADM.... Maybe even have 6 Challenge Deals all over the country.... and then have a Big shoot out at the end of the year from the regional winners.

I wouldn't worry so much about the drive.... Just buy a lottery ticket the same day as you register, and if your picked to be in the event you should also hit the lottery. So the cost to drive to UT would be a non issue.

JMHO

I dunno whether y'all are eligible or not, Pat. Would you be running casper or a different truck? Either way I'll research it. Mon or Tues I'll email entry forms out to those who have requested them.

I'll sign up if I can get an entry form. When is it?

Summit, you and I have a rematch due anyway! Although the only thing I might take you in is the drag race. Would be cool to have two of Nathan's builds in competition.

JQmile said:
I dunno whether y'all are eligible or not, Pat. Would you be running casper or a different truck? Either way I'll research it. Mon or Tues I'll email entry forms out to those who have requested them.

Kat (my wife) wants to run Casper in it if possible, on fuel-only. I think it will win. :D

Otherwise she can throw a 250HP triple stage nitrous setup on her LBZ and put some LB7 badging on it. ;) We have an extra engine.

Allright, anyone else? Keep posting emails on here or pm me, and I'll keep sending out forms every few days. Make sure to send some good prints (not blurry!) Of your truck so we can put it in the mag on our "Reader's Rides" issue! Digital works ok too.

McRat said:

Hey Pat,

Talked to David and he said your wife can enter, but not in Casper *cough* engine swap *cough* :hehe:

Course just cause ya enter doesn't mean you'll get picked, but the more trucks the merrier! Most will make it into the Readers Rides issue.

Back