Diesel Power Challenge 2008!

JQmile said:
Hey Pat,

Talked to David and he said your wife can enter, but not in Casper *cough* engine swap *cough* :hehe:

Course just cause ya enter doesn't mean you'll get picked, but the more trucks the merrier! Most will make it into the Readers Rides issue.

How fast should I make it go? ;)

wideopen said:
I'd love to...but I'd have to add a couple hundread Horses.
you only need power to win even if you enter with low numbers it's still a blast
i'm not sure why my truck made 100 less horse there in 06 than it did a couple days before but it got 19 + mpg with 37's on it :rockwoot: the event was well worth the 1100 mile drive to get there.
could i enter my new truck ? or my buddies truck i'm building lbz with a zf ?

Send me a form if you would. ryan_flies82@hotmail.com

I entered last year and my truck make the mag a couple of times but no call. Its all good you had a nice class of trucks last year.
I'm thinking they've already been selected since summit and IdahoRob seem to be congratulating each other on "getting the call".
Congrats to both!:Cheer:

I'm thinking they've already been selected since summit and IdahoRob seem to be congratulating each other on "getting the call".
Congrats to both!:Cheer:

Thanks angry,, seems odd they called on april 1st,,, hope it wasnt some crude april fools joke:hehe:
waiting for david to send a email with details, sounds like there is a powerstroke from Idaho also.

Thanks angry,, seems odd they called on april 1st,,, hope it wasnt some crude april fools joke:hehe:
waiting for david to send a email with details, sounds like there is a powerstroke from Idaho also.
Summit, are you able to share the date of the event with us? Good luck, don't break stuff. I think just finishing (with the rig still in one peice) is quite an accomplishment.
Should be awesome again!

Diesel Challenge

I got the call also! :rockwoot:Now I just need to get some fuel money. WOW! Jeff

Summit, are you able to share the date of the event with us? Good luck, don't break stuff. I think just finishing (with the rig still in one peice) is quite an accomplishment.
Should be awesome again!

not sure what i can tell. its NOT open to the public, each person invited can bring a max of 3 crew members. same place as last year, same events. here's the list of people on they're website. there are some big guns coming.

http://blogs.dieselpowermag.com/6241737/whats-new/2008-diesel-power-challenge-invitations/index.html

Team Dodge

Al Babneau - ’04 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L Cummins
Firth, ID

Charlene Drever - ’06 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L Cummins
Medicine Hat, Alberta Canada

Ron Gaalaas - ’04 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L Cummins
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada, Alberta

Gary Riley - ’98 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins
Redding, CA

Chris Werner - ’01 Dodge 2500 5.9L Cummins
Redding, CA

Team Ford

Scott Countryman - ’00 Ford F-350 w/ ’03 5.9L Cummins
Bailey, CO

Glenn Miller - ’04 Ford F-350 6.0L Power Stroke
Montrose, CO

Tyler Scheers - ’05 Ford F-350 6.0L Power Stroke
Ft. McMurray, Alberta, Canada

Dan Schoenfelder - ’06 Ford F-350 6.0L Power Stroke
Zumbrota, MN

Ernest Schwartz - ’02 Ford F-350 7.3L Power Stroke
Bonners Ferry, ID

Team General Motors

Rob Coddens - ’07 Chevy 2500HD 6.6L Duramax
Eagle, ID

Nick D’Amico - ‘02 Chevrolet 2500HD, 6.6L Duramax

(2006 West CoastDiesel Power Challenge Winner)
Sacramento, CA

Jeff Dean - ’06 Chevy 2500HD 6.6L Duramax ***Tentative***
Lancaster, Ohio

Gene Jolly - ’06 Chevy 2500HD 6.6L Duramax
Carlisle , KY

Jerimiah Montgomery - ’03 GMC 2500HD 6.6L Duramax
Pampa, TX

Derek Temple - ’06 GMC 2500HD 6.6L Duramax
Alliance, Ne

Look at that 3 Canadians in the mix! Good luck guys & gal! Charlene Drever's Dodge is one Bad Ass MOFO, look out guys, she could give you a run for your money!

Back