Diesel Power Challenge 2008!

nadp build a dodge to keep up with the americans.LOL. lets see if you guys can keep up to the ford first:cheer::bang

Look at that 3 Canadians in the mix! Good luck guys & gal! Charlene Drever's Dodge is one Bad Ass MOFO, look out guys, she could give you a run for your money!

Looks like the '08 DP challenge will be a good one.

I'm curious if Drever's Dodge has ever had a sled hooked to it.

Looks like the '08 DP challenge will be a good one.

I'm curious if Drever's Dodge has ever had a sled hooked to it.

Pretty sure you are talking of Mike's race truck. Charlene has her own truck.

Wow, another female out there hiding somewhere?? Someone tell this woman to join Comp D! We need all the help and support we can get. I'd love for my truck to someday be at the level to compete in Diesel Power Challenge, but not likely any time soon LOL :doh:

Congrats Gary!! Way to represent boy.

This year is going to be badass! I don't know who is going to win, and I helped pick em! I think a Dodge might have a shot this year, although Nick is tough to beat!

Charr drever is bringing a mega cab. This truck pulls the race truck around.

Anyone else going to dp challange. Can't wait for the event its going to be good. I see jand h calling out nick d in diesel world mag.

Man...too bad a six speed doesn't do well in stuff like this..

Congrats to the entry winners, good luck to all......The lack of participants from east of the river should be a clear indication of how fuel prices and an unbalanced location hamper events like this. Imagine if everyone east of the river didnt buy your magazine. Then again maybe there isnt enough reason to move it east as I'm sure the middle of the country has very little to do with diesel anyway.

Congrats to the entry winners, good luck to all......The lack of participants from east of the river should be a clear indication of how fuel prices and an unbalanced location hamper events like this. Imagine if everyone east of the river didnt buy your magazine. Then again maybe there isnt enough reason to move it east as I'm sure the middle of the country has very little to do with diesel anyway.

Well said. :clap:

Back