03/04 updates?

thank you Cindy for checking in and showing that you, and the company cares about the trucks, and the people that own them.

Any progress is good progress!!! I try not to get excited though I understand they are still a ways off. I have a friend with an 05 pulling 2.5 this year and I desperately would like to see the truck tuned with EFI Live, but if we can get a hold of a smarty soon UDC will have to do for this year.

We are getting back to 03-05 development soon. We've released support for 3 new GM controllers in 3 months, and hope to make that 4 in 4 months, so our hands have been somewhat overloaded with GM development these past few months.

And lets face it, if it was easy, you'd all have a solution you were happy with years ago...and your not, so you keep on asking.....isn't that right Bob? *sniff*

Cheers
Cindy

Cindy, Thanks you for your efforts! We look forward to seeing what is available in the near future hopeful really near future!

Thanks again :thankyou2:

Oh But Government Motors is of Utmost Importance !!!! To Heck with the small group of Cummins owners !!! Oh well Bob Wagner has got us to where we are today !!! I suppose Smarty will have to do !!!!

Where we are today??? Yep including all the EPA law suites and fines...

I will stick with my Bullydog until something better comes along!

Are we

Are we 100 % back on track for the the development of supporting 03 / 05 or is Cindy just being a tease. Well Cindy?????

Are we 100 % back on track for the the development of supporting 03 / 05 or is Cindy just being a tease. Well Cindy?????

Either way if I ever meet Cindy I'll make sure to have flowers. She deserves at least flowers for putting up with all of our persistence/impatience/ignorance.

If Cindy gets this thing going CompD will be sending her a large bouquet of Fresh cuts or if preferred a bottle of wine.

OK So we've got it up to a Bouquet of Fresh Cut Flowers, a Day at the Spa, "Bath Stuff" and a bottle of Wine.

As soon as it's released, I'll be taking up donations from everyone in this thread to Send Cindy Something really Nice.

What about the guys doing the work on this project. Maybe a couple bottles of captain or crown. You have to bribe all or none.

Lol hey did you get your head out of the sand long enough to see what tuner was along for the ride when the Pro Stock record was broke??

Can't wait to see how it goes this weekend... gonna be some fast trucks there.