03/04 updates?

Lol hey did you get your head out of the sand long enough to see what tuner was along for the ride when the Pro Stock record was broke??

Do you know that truck has been at Fleece's lately. I here they can yune trucks with that EFI thingy there.

I seriously am starting to doubt EFI for pre 06 trucks !!! To much money to be made on newer Gm support . I hope I'm wrong,will gladly plop down the wallet !!!!! PLEASE !!!!

Unfortunately i think the time line is going to hurt them. With the other tuning platforms getting better and other platforms coming out with products they may pace them selves out of the market. Only time will tell. The question is how many are going to wait.

Not I, I converted. My truck os competition only tho.

I also tired of the waiting game...
I have it on my 2005 truck and we have been working hard tuning it.
This is a street driven truck and so far it keeps getting better.

Do you use a gps for speed or did you get the speedo to work with the conversion?

I also tired of the waiting game...
I have it on my 2005 truck and we have been working hard tuning it.
This is a street driven truck and so far it keeps getting better.

Do your gauges work??

Not I, I converted. My truck os competition only tho.

Not only did you convert, you also agreed to test drive our soon to be released CSP switchable tuning...not so much for the switching but for the enhanced data logging (EDA). Thanks Jake, we appreciate your feedback

Cheers
Cindy

Not only did you convert, you also agreed to test drive our soon to be released CSP switchable tuning...not so much for the switching but for the enhanced data logging (EDA). Thanks Jake, we appreciate your feedback

Cheers
Cindy

No problem Cindy, I am very appreciative for having the opportunity to test CSP5 & EDA. The way both are laid out are great. Much better features & and more options than dsp.

Efilive is not currently working on sci support fellas. Their plan is to start working on support again soon after csp5 and EDA are released. They have a ton on their plate and from a business standpoint they are doing everything right. Their main priority is customer support for existing platforms. Once everyone is happy so to speak they have brief Windows of opportunity to add support for new controllers. I know you think it sucks now but when its released and you'll be thankful it's this way. It is a very complex software which requires hours to just learn not even counting the time it takes to actually build the log/tune.

Do you use a gps for speed or did you get the speedo to work with the conversion

Speedometer works just fine and is dead on accurate.

Do your gauges work??

Yes,EVERYTHING works on my dash and conversion.
We have two minor issues,
-The Cruise control does not work yet.That doesn't matter to me anyway as I never used cruise control anyway as it surged with the big twin pumps and injectors.
-Check engine light is on due to the truck running twin ECM's.We are working on that next as we know some owners have a phobia about that light being on.

I would have loved to be considered to test the CSP tuning,but,understand I am the black sheep around here and would never be considered.

I would have loved to be considered to test the CSP tuning,but,understand I am the black sheep around here and would never be considered.

If you do your own tuning, have FlashScan V2 and access to provide me with some feedback over the weekend I would be happy to get you setup. I'm sure I overlooked a lot of worthy people. I was asked to find 10 testers, and rather than adverize that fact and be inundated with responses I hunted through a few threads to find some keen customers....

PM or email me cindy at efilive dot com

Cheers
Cindy

Speedometer works just fine and is dead on accurate.

Yes,EVERYTHING works on my dash and conversion.
We have two minor issues,
-The Cruise control does not work yet.That doesn't matter to me anyway as I never used cruise control anyway as it surged with the big twin pumps and injectors.
-Check engine light is on due to the truck running twin ECM's.We are working on that next as we know some owners have a phobia about that light being on.

Id love to hear more about your setup, cruise dont matter to me, and a check light is no big deal either. If you care to discuss details on it Id love to know!!

Id love to hear more about your setup, cruise dont matter to me, and a check light is no big deal either. If you care to discuss details on it Id love to know!!

I am off on vacation all week and just got home from down South visiting a friend of mine.I will PM you a number to reach me and feel free to call,I will try and answer the questions you may have.

Hammer, you have the light throttle surge at highway speed? is this with the EFI tune?

Nope...
The only surge I ever had was while running the MADS products and using the cruise.Big Injectors and Big Pumps do not cruise very well and were always speeding up and slowing down.So I never used it at all and with our EFI conversion its not a option yet and to be honest with you,I am not concerned about it at all.

August bump..... Any news?

Also, I'm looking for a 2006 2500 4x4 QCSB automatic LOL

Last edited:
Why wait? If you keep chasing the dragon, eventually you'll catch it!!