03/04 updates?

You can ***** and moan till the cows come home about how our development schedule works, what we should be working on, and how that best meets your individual needs rather than our entire customer base's needs. The truth is if it was easy, you wouldn't be asking. Someone would have delivered you an adequate tuning suite back in 2003 and we would of missed the boat - but nobody did.

We will post an update when we have one. It's on the development list, but sits behind LML, A50, the 2 Cruze Diesel ECM's and our GM gas support.

If you need a product now consider one of the ECM conversion products that exist or DO NOT consider EFILive. It's that simple.

Cheers
Cindy

Not to change the subject, but can't wait to see what you folks can do with a cruze!

You can ***** and moan till the cows come home about how our development schedule works, what we should be working on, and how that best meets your individual needs rather than our entire customer base's needs. The truth is if it was easy, you wouldn't be asking. Someone would have delivered you an adequate tuning suite back in 2003 and we would of missed the boat - but nobody did.

We will post an update when we have one. It's on the development list, but sits behind LML, A50, the 2 Cruze Diesel ECM's and our GM gas support.

If you need a product now consider one of the ECM conversion products that exist or DO NOT consider EFILive. It's that simple.

Cheers
Cindy

:hehe: I like you guys even more now, that needed to be said. I'm an 03/04 guy, and I fully understand....

I give up on waiting. Found a harness and will be converting to 06 in the spring. Truck is in storage until May so i have time to find a pedal, and the rocker/valve cover to match. Time to round up some parts. :rockwoot:
Who can program a 06 ECM out of the truck?? Being a conversion i need a manual trans file and all of the security bypassed. I will be interested in programing and a switch for at least a couple of tunes also.
Tuners, PM's welcome if you can help.

I give up on waiting. Found a harness and will be converting to 06 in the spring. Truck is in storage until May so i have time to find a pedal, and the rocker/valve cover to match. Time to round up some parts. :rockwoot:
Who can program a 06 ECM out of the truck?? Being a conversion i need a manual trans file and all of the security bypassed. I will be interested in programing and a switch for at least a couple of tunes also.
Tuners, PM's welcome if you can help.

I can. I have all the bench stuff.

Good to see a few people have the ability to get my ECM corrected before i install it. I will be contacting each of you who responded to discuss my needs and what you have to offer.
Thanks to all.

Any progress on the 06 ecm swap ??? Sure would love to put my spare 06 ecm to work with some EFI ??

I was contacted by a sponsor who got me in touch with a guy who he uses that does repinning of the 03 harness and he was going to get back to me on a cost and has not in the last month. In his defense i told him i was not in any rush since i cant get to the truck until April 1.

What do you need for Christmas Cindy?

Not trying bribing you or anything... maybe a little.

Have a Merry Christmas either way.

I was contacted by a sponsor who got me in touch with a guy who he uses that does repinning of the 03 harness and he was going to get back to me on a cost and has not in the last month. In his defense i told him i was not in any rush since i cant get to the truck until April 1.

There was a possibility that the person who was going to do the work for you is no longer around any more. Not sure if you have the guys name or not, but the diesel crowd lost a good guy Thanksgiving day. Just tossing it out there so you're not waiting forever on hearing back in case that was the person you were waiting on getting it done. I know he was doing a lot of the conversions himself and is one of the very few people I know about that was doing them at all....

True we lost a great person, but that shop may go on in his memory. so I hear.

There was a possibility that the person who was going to do the work for you is no longer around any more. Not sure if you have the guys name or not, but the diesel crowd lost a good guy Thanksgiving day. Just tossing it out there so you're not waiting forever on hearing back in case that was the person you were waiting on getting it done. I know he was doing a lot of the conversions himself and is one of the very few people I know about that was doing them at all....

No it was someone else another shop is using or knows.

How do you figure that? I never saw where Cindy promised that the 03-05 software was gonna be released

Nor did Doug say it was promised. Simply that they hype had a lot of people with high expectations. I don't think Meant offense to anyone. He's just disappointed as we all are..

I may be wrong, but I do think it was mentioned in the very beginning as the need for the difference in the black and blue V2 units.

People are willing to swap complete harnesses and electrical systems to run the EFI Live that's currently available for the Cummins Dodges.

I think it boils down to EFI Live doing the system that was simplest to program, not the system that's the most prevalent.
How many 2006 and early 2007 trucks are out there, compared to 2003-2005?
3 years as opposed to 1-1/2 years.

Seems to me they'd want their product in an early application, too.

Mark.

Last edited: