03/04 updates?

It's not about "burning a candle", it's about EFI Live bull schitting people for as long as they have been on this one.
It's quite simple, if it's not happening, then come out and tell people it's not going to happen.
Otherwise, if it is, then say so and give a target date.

IMO, EFI Live using the excuse "we are busy with something else, so this is tabled" is basically saying it's too complicated for their skills, or not worth their while.

This habit of BS-ing people around is one reason, personally, I would hesitate to buy their product.

Mark.

We've never BS-ed anyone. We've always told people exactly where it stands. Just because it doesn't meet your needs, or suit your agenda doesn't make it any less truthful, or class it as BS.

As for your comment on 'its too complicated for our skills" let me just say if it was easy, you (and the 100's of other people in this thread) wouldn't be asking. Some schmuck would have created you a DECENT solution way back in 2003 and we would have missed the boat by 10 years...but nobody did, so people continue to look for a solution....

From a business standpoint it makes sense to work on projects with an immediate deliverable outcome. Spending 4 solid months on development, completing the mapping and various other functions all to get stuck on SCI just plain sucks.

Cheers
Cindy

That Sums up how all of us CR without EFI Feel...LOL

638.jpg

suspiciously-evil-sloth-meme-generator-soon-my-friend-soon-0f10da.png

shut-up-and-take-my-money-9299-1680x1050.jpg

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

cac.png

483ef0911f5e27073a015b45aee7a288b9c8d3bfa104f8bfe6625572f97cfa52.jpg

Hn0xbsfrmBlwRE2JHArYGWQVLp4Kf-kEwcOwDAt8noNTRQPlS_OKUWQVlbfziEOOTrtjppvREKQwDwDfw5Vxo2q2%3Ds250

eventually_o_207089.jpg

53cead103c53b85c2bd5fceb1c47cfdafb0b14b5814f650f5b2e593b8d8391de.jpg

Meanwhile-in-New-Zealand.png

meanwhile-in-america-meme-12.jpg

45305437.jpg

g1323780500380022877.jpg

a8a1ba5ec749409476b9efb116eaa6fd5604e4b187de378bb8a30dd632eb7197.jpg

images

Crying-meme.png

meme-sad_00256772.png

angry-desk-flip.svg

tumblr_lw4dosZ5W61qk7f8po1_500.jpg

We've never BS-ed anyone. We've always told people exactly where it stands. Just because it doesn't meet your needs, or suit your agenda doesn't make it any less truthful, or class it as BS.

As for your comment on 'its too complicated for our skills" let me just say if it was easy, you (and the 100's of other people in this thread) wouldn't be asking. Some schmuck would have created you a DECENT solution way back in 2003 and we would have missed the boat by 10 years...but nobody did, so people continue to look for a solution....

From a business standpoint it makes sense to work on projects with an immediate deliverable outcome. Spending 4 solid months on development, completing the mapping and various other functions all to get stuck on SCI just plain sucks.

Cheers
Cindy

As vague as ever. :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

crap! was hoping this had a positive end somewhere in sight for the 03-05 trucks!

Cheers
Cindy

so, is this a NO it will not happen? i am not trying to ruffle and feathers, just simply hoping for the best for us 03-05 guys is all.
thank you!

As many 03-05s are out there that are used in sled pulling and other types of diesel motorsports you'd think it would be a viable platform. Look at DPC every year theres usually at least a couple. I dont know if its me but it seems like there just isn't as many 4th gens out there as 3rd gens and they are at about the same amount of time being available. I already gave up on efi live its been promised for years and nothing has ever happened I just wish they'd tell us.

I will continue to wait, I know it will be good if it does get completed. If not, an ecm swap will be in the cards if I can't wait. I bought my v2 in anticipation of the 4th gen stuff, and will keep using the alternative until EFI supports my new truck, then I will get to use it on my own stuff instead of everyone else's. Help out some buddies while you wait and make some cash to offset the price of the tools. If you don't want to wait or let the tool pay for itself, sell it.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

If you don't want to wait or let the tool pay for itself, sell it.

exactly. All you people whining and crying about no support take this advice or hit the books and develope support yourself. Nobody's stopping you butt your own stupidity. Their are other options out there for custom tuning. Bashing efilive does not help. In the meantime I'll continue to use their product on my own conversion truck and for my business. Carry on shedding tears...

As vague as ever. :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

How's this then. It's not presently being worked on. It's still on the development board but remains behind a couple of other projects. We are not prepared to give up given we've already invested so much without any return.

Cheers
Cindy

So many people have suffocated while holding there breath waiting

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

We can get a harness from fleece to put in the 06 computer and run efi then, however running efi on a 03 would be awesome,

Maybe I will just save up the 3800 for a full out race ecm from Bosch

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

That I do not know yet, they had it in January's diesel world magazine I believe,

We can get a harness from fleece to put in the 06 computer and run efi then, however running efi on a 03 would be awesome,

Maybe I will just save up the 3800 for a full out race ecm from Bosch

You sure that was from fleece? I saw the bit about the one from Reiff Diesel and I checked fleeces website and couldn't find anything.

I was pretty sure it was fleece but if I am wrong by all means correct me, I do screw up at times I am human