03/04 updates?

Aftermarket fully unlocked is around 3800 last time I checked

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

This is starting to look like the Smarty VP truck thread.

I don't want to get into a pissing match with you but look at how many zues for are for sale.and check out some of the trucks that Anarchy diesel has done with EFI live.yes the Zeus works but there is a lot more knowledge and resources to fall back on with EFI live

I agree with you, I'm just saying on a finer point one is better, but you still can't beat efi for what it can do to a factory ecm, it just sucks that the 03-04 ecm has yet to be unlocked compared to the 05+ and we have to go find other ways of getting to that by means of a ecm swap

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

The Zeus ECM is nice (program flow is spelled out in the manual), datalogging is buggy at best, and the tuning software is pretty terrible, IMO. I have built several tools to use outside of the software to make it more user friendly, and just paste tables in before I flash. While it is an option, I'd spend my money on a swap if I couldn't wait. If efi and zues worked together, you'd have something pretty slick.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

But I'd still rather have a factory ecm, just from a parts availability standpoint.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

What would be the build date for an 05.5 truck? Would it have the new style headlights (06-09) or the round bottom of early models?

Yes 2700.00 for 04 is what I was quoted

Make sure it what you really want. I dropped coin for his conversion took for ever to get had to send back in still not right cant lock out over drive in the trans. Suck to hit it when hooked to the sled. So now im in debate of buying a 06 harness etc in switching it all or just going UDC in being done with it.

I know Zach at Starlite Diesel has had issue on Tom Hansens truck that he builds tune for. Zach also does tuning on my truck. I told him about reiff building these kits in wish now I had just went another direction. Suck to have xx amount of dollars on something that not right from the vendor.

Back