03/04 updates?

Any one have any advice on where I could get a harness or how to make one myself ?

I couldn't really find a section I that link for the 06 engine wiring harness

Ylo, took 2 minutes, without coffee, this what ya need?

Engine Harness Wiring
Dodge Truck 2500 Series 5.9,Diesel,4x4,Factory 3K3606 $500 Waterford Truck Dismantling USA-CA(Waterford) E-mail 1-800-544-3488

Engine Harness Wiring
Dodge Truck 3500 Series DIESEL,5.9L,4x4,ENGINE HARNESS F14079 $300 Auto-Tech USA-LA(Pineville) E-mail 1-800-738-2886

Engine Harness Wiring
Dodge Truck 2500 Series 5.9,Diesel,4x4,R134a,AT CAB HARNESS AA1013 $300 Rocky Hill Auto Salvage USA-KS(Coffeyville) Request_Quote 620-251-7671 / 866-551-7671 Request_Insurance_Quote

link to results page, not sure if it will stay active http://tinyurl.com/5j76o

Last edited:
Good luck dealing with the yards listed on Car-Part for harnesses!
Sometimes I can over the phone, but it takes a lot of talking and most are clueless.
The fortunate thing is that I travel a lot and can get to these yards, so if they will let me look at what they have, I generally can figure out if it's worthwhile.

A common problem I have routinely had is that they'll list an "engine harness" and it turns out to be the TIPM/Headlight harness.
Most will NOT sell the actual ECM/Engine harnesses.

I picked up an '06 6 speed 4wd harness a while back, get it unboxed and find out that, sure, it's a 6 speed 4wd harness, alright, but it's an ELECTRIC SHIFT 4wd one.
I learned something on that one. :(

success! I can now data log my laptop tuned, bad s mo fo! I of course am not talking about my truck, but my 09 Yamaha grizzly, seems velocity devices came up with an update that allows data logging of a few parameters and then I can go in and make adjustments. Still wishing for the ultimate goal, but with all the new diesels out, it wont be soon for the truck.

McArthur, Ca August 29, 2014: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jdSkO59VRY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jdSkO59VRY[/ame]

I am done waiting for something that IMO will never happen.
Got my harness and pedal today for $150. Just need to find a ECM but i have until April so no rush to pay $$$.

Good price,I have had an ECM in storage for 3 years awaiting a harness, but not sure If I want to share me money with a Company that left us out to Die !!!
JMO*bdh*

As far as "left out to die" you have to be realistic. This is a buisness. They are there to make money. Every year our trucks age there are less of them in the market for this type of tuner. If the product will not produce a profit once development expenses are recouped there is no reason to continue.
How many 03-05 units do you think they will sell? 1000, 2000???
If EFI makes $350 on each one once they come to market but spends $500,000 to develop it does it make sense to loose just to make a few people happy? I know i would not take those odds.
SO, sell me your ECM at a smoking deal. :D

When I was at SEMA I found out there is a company that is finally going to work on sci programming. They just got a 04.5 to start testing on so hopefully by mid year we will have heard and seen something.

what company pray tell is that?

could we ask for a scalable boost reference table, and possibly check incoming air temps? such ood ideas from the factory, just to leave out of the equation...........

It was HP Tuners. I talked with them and they were hoping to have the same options as the can based tuning. They just started but are working on it so hopefully by the time it's warm out again its in beta.

Looks like whom you talked to either didn't know or they are not making it public

My bad, I guess they will release info when ready. Can't remember guys name that I talked to but it was a good 15 min. chat about proposed features. Can't wait.