12&24v cr head blocks etc WILL BE AT NUMEDIA

I did,
"I received the price for the incorrect cracked head 7 weeks after he originally sent my refund"

thanks for deleting the other thread. this one can get deleted if whomever can do so..but id appreciate u saying the check got recieved n we came to an agreement

I don't think either thread should have be deleted. There is always 3 sides to every story, however what does seem very odd is the delivery time of the refund. 7 weeks to deliver a check, someone has some explaining to do...

USPS couldn't read my handwriting.we just finished harvest season today and have been putting in 90+ hrs a week.means its tough to get back to the post office.to resend the check.

As for anyone else that wants to bash or say anything along the lines of being negative I'd appreciate it if you just kept to yourself.unlike half the cowards on here and cummins forum I'll own up to what I sell and if I'm wrong try and make it right.not just sell a bunch of stuff n never show my face again like some stuff if bought in the past.so again if you have anything negative to say please keep to yourself.thanks

Guess you got to learn to write better. Customers come first. You should know that. You did this to yourself. I say bring the old thread back too.

Maybe a lesson learned? Hope so.

Typical fa kin clowns.u were kissing my ass being polite asking me to send u a refund now your. Back to talking trash.let me know the next time your in Nj.you can print my piece of **** head back ungrateful piece of chit

Typical fa kin clowns.u were kissing my ass being polite asking me to send u a refund now your. Back to talking trash.let me know the next time your in Nj.you can print my piece of **** head back ungrateful piece of chit

All your doing is making yourself look like as asshat... Just stfu and quit feeding the
fire
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385503712.314308.jpg

Sorry Richard, i had the mods delete the thread that I STARTED as you politely asked me too.
I can't help what others think or type in your thread. Perhaps you should do as i did and ask the mods to close YOUR thread, just a thought. I'm innocent here, its your bed...lay in it.

Last edited:
I would like to update this.

Just today I went out to look at the pistons that were on the "USA" rods that white99 sold me because my buddy is in need of one piston. Just now noticed that one of the "USA" rods is a Brazil rod. So I have an incomplete set of "USA" rods, or a complete "Biracial" set of rods. What the **** am I suppose to do with that?

So now I have a junk head that he said was "checked at a machine shop", two "24v" cams that are out of 12v's, and a mismatched set of rods.

I wasn't going to ask for any money back since you gave me a deal on the rods, but now that I cant even use the rods I think my mind is changed.

Sounds like Dick just moved up another rung on the D-bag ladder. This freaking jerk off just needs to jump under a bus!

Mismatched rods doesn't mean anything. I've seen different rods in a stock engine before

I have seen it before, but I am not putting them in a motor that I am shooting for over 1500hp with.

You guys wouldn't be pissed if someone sold you USA rods and only 5 of them were?

Last edited:
All the rods in my 3.0 engine aren't the same. If your shooting for 1500 HP on stock rods you seriously need to rethink your build anyways. You running twins?

All the rods in my 3.0 engine aren't the same. If your shooting for 1500 HP on stock rods you seriously need to rethink your build anyways. You running twins?

Please tell me all about my build since you obviously know more about it then me.

You did not answer my question.

Last edited:

From reading in the swoled block thread I think his objective is to put a hole in the block, I'd say his thought process is on track. lol

I have seen it before, but I am not putting them in a motor that I am shooting for over 1500hp with.

You guys wouldn't be pissed if someone sold you USA rods and only 5 of them were?

USA, Brazil, England, Mexico, Japan.

I still have seen no conclusive data to show that one is better than the other.

Last I knew one performance shop tested them. The problem was the sample size was so small there isn't enough conclusive data to make a determination.

Back